- 8 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 12 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 15 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 17 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
How to prevent others from finding your Facebook account easily
Make Your Facebook Account Harder to Search
Nowadays, logging into Facebook for notifications, likes, and the status post has become a need literally. However, this is one of the most powerful tools as well for finding people you might have lost contact with: friends, family, school.
There are few who don’t want their Facebook account to be easily found as it creeps them out. Today, we have jotted down the list that you can do to make your Facebook profile a little harder to find.
Step 1: Head on to your settings by clicking the arrow on the top right corner.
Step 2: Select privacy option
Step 3: Go to edit option on the side of 'Who can contact me' and change the option from 'Everyone' to 'Friends of friends'. With this, only those who is in contact with your friends can give you a friend request.
Step 4: Now click the edit option on the side of 'Who Can Look You Up Using the Email Address You Provided'. Change the option from 'Everyone' to friends of friends or friends.
Step 5: Repeat the same for 'Who Can Look You Up Using the Phone Number You Provided' also.
Step 6: Once all done, uncheck the box that says, 'Do You Want Search Engines Outside of Facebook to Link to Your Profile' and turn it off.
Step 7: That's it. Now you are officially hard to find.