- 13 hrs ago Logitech MX Master 3 Review: The Only Wireless Mouse Your Will Ever Need
- 13 hrs ago How to Remove Primary Bank Account From Paytm | How to Deregister UPI From Paytm
- 13 hrs ago Poco X3 Launching On September 22: What Are Your Alternative Mid-Range Options?
- 13 hrs ago How To Take Screenshot In Jio Phone
- News EC refers false affidavit allegations against Uddhav Thackeray, Supriya Sule to CBDT
- Sports IPL 2020: KXIP's Chris Jordan gets hammered for 30 runs in an over, enters unwanted club
- Movies Bigg Boss 6 Fame Sapna Bhavnani Plans To File Complaint Against Man Who Sexually Abused Her
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Amit Aggarwal’s Latest Collection Is About Soothing Underwater Hues
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Automobiles EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
How To Record Windows 10 Screen Without Any Software
Even if you had used Windows 10 for quite some time, you might not be aware of all the features it offers. Most of the features that it offers remain undiscovered. One of the best features is that you can record your screen without any kind of software. Usually, you are required to have third-party software to record the screen.
But it can even be done on Windows 10 without installing any kind of third-party software. Into the Game Bar, you can find this screen recording tool, which is hidden inside it. It helps you to record your gameplay videos which make this tool, specially designed for gamers. The working method will help to record the Windows 10 screen very conveniently.
How To Record Screen Windows 10
This simple method can easily be conducted with the help of just certain shortcut keys on the keyboard itself. The game bar can also be displayed on Windows 10 so that it can be used to record the screen itself. For that certain simple steps can be followed.
Step 1: Click on Start on your Windows 10. Type Xbox App and then open the App.
Step 2: In the Xbox app, a keys combination can be pressed. You can type Win+G. Type it on the screen that you wish to record. After pressing the combination, a pop up will come onscreen. It will ask if it’s a game or not. You have to click on Yes, it is a game.
Step 3: Then you can see certain options there, like, Start Recording, Screenshot and Settings.
Step 4: First, Select the Start Recording Button. Then the recording will start. When you are done with the recording, you can stop the recording. Automatically, the recordings will be saved in C/Users/Videos/Captures.
This way you can record the screen without any third-party tools.
Using VLC Media Player
It is a popular media player and it is used by many. With the help of it, you can record the screen without any third party tool or app. It can be used in Windows 7,8 and 10.
Step 1: If you don’t have it already, download and install VLC media player on your Windows Computer.
Step 2: Launch VLC media player. First, click on Media and then click on Open Capture Device.
Step 3: Go to Capture Mode, and then click on the dropdown. There you can select Desktop.
Step 4: Set the options accordingly and then click on Play.
Step 5: Click on Stop Button.
Step 6: On the screen, click on Recording. Click Save. It will be saved in the desired location.
No matter which windows version you are using, VLC is adaptable with all the versions. No additional software is required. These are the two best methods to record the screen in Windows 10 in a very straightforward way. By following these methods, you do not have to go through all the hassles.