- 1 hr ago iPhone 12 Series Drives Apple’s Smartphone Domination In 2021
- 1 hr ago Umang App Explained: Check Your EPF Balance, Withdrawal PF Using Umang App
- 1 hr ago Jack Ma’s Alibaba Fined USD 2.8 Billion; Company Thanks Chinese Regulators For It
- 1 hr ago Why BIF Wants To Ban Elon Musk's Starlink Internet Service
- News Gudi Padwa 2021: Best wishes, quotes, SMS, messages for Friends, Family, Whatsapp, status
- Sports IPL 2021: Match 5: KKR vs MI: Preview, TV time, live telecast, live streaming, pitch report
- Finance RTGS Funds Transfer Will Not Be Available On This Sunday: RBI
- Movies Paras Chhabra And Mahira Sharma To Feature In Amaal Mallik’s Romantic Music Video: Report
- Lifestyle Ugadi 2021: Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share With Your Loved Ones
- Education IIT Hyderabad Announces Interdisciplinary PhD Program In AI, Machine Learning, And Information Theory
- Automobiles Next-Gen Royal Enfield Classic 350 Digital Instrument Cluster & Tripper Navigation Revealed In Spy Video
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
How To Register And Download COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate?
Covid-19 also known as the novel coronavirus has become a major health concern ever since its outbreak. Due to this virus outbreak, the entire world came to a halt and a lockdown situation was called to keep the masses safe. The Indian government also took several measures to limit the spread of the virus across the country.
Across the several measures taken by the Indian government was the introduction of the Arogya Setu app. This app was designed specifically for the COVID-19 statistics such as the number of cases and nearby infected person etc. After almost a year, the vaccination for COVID-19 has been announced in the country.
The first phase of the COVID-19 vaccination was administered to the frontline health workers back in January. The second phase of the inoculation drive is confirmed to begin on March 1. On the same day, the registrations for the vaccination programme will also begin. You need to complete the registration on the Co-WIN app.
The Co-WIN app and the online portal will serve as the dashboard for the COVID-19 vaccination details. It will allow the frontline health workers, selected beneficiaries, and citizens not just register but also download vaccination certificate. The same can be done via the Arogya Setu app as well. This article is a step-by-step guide on how to download the COVID-19 vaccination certificate on smartphones.
How To Download COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate Via CoWIN APP And Website?
Step 1: Open Google Play Store or App Store on iOS devices to download the CoWIN app. You can also visit the CoWIN official website online to download the certificate.
Step 2: Make sure you have completed the registration before you continue with the download process. You need to enter an active mobile number to receive an OTP for registration and upload identity proof documents such as an Adhar card.
Step 3: You need to schedule the appointment for the vaccination. If you already are done with the inoculation then simply use the 14-digit reference ID provided during the vaccination to download the vaccination certificate.
How To Download COVID-19 Vaccination Via Argya Setu App?
Step 1: Open the Arogya Setu app on your respective smartphones. Make sure you have switched on the Bluetooth.
Step 2: From the app's homepage, go to the CoWIN vaccination option.
Step 3: You need to click on the 'proceed' tab below the "Vaccination certificate"' option.
Step 4: Now, enter the 14-digit reference ID which you must have been given at the vaccination centre.
Step 5: Select the 'Get Certificate' option to download the COVID-19 certificate on your smartphones.