- 3 hrs ago OnePlus Nord 2, PAC-MAN Edition, Nord CE Selling With Up To Rs. 3,000 Discount; How To Avail
- 3 hrs ago Samsung ISOCELL GWB ‘Human Eye-Like’ Camera Unveiled; Arriving On New Phones In 2022
- 4 hrs ago Moto Edge X30 Special Variant To Feature Under-Display Camera; Launching On Dec 9
- 6 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Design Revealed Online; Tab S8 Ultra To Feature Dual-Selfie Cameras
- Lifestyle Expert Advice: How To Decorate A Small Balcony At Home With Hanging Pots And Ladder Plants
- Finance Best Pension Plans Available In India For Your Retirement
- Sports Ashwin has created a league of his own: Zaheer Khan
- News Farmers' protest to end tomorrow? No one is going home until everything is resolved: Rakesh Tikait
- Education KFD Forest Guard Answer Key 2021 Released, Steps To Check KFD FG Written Exam Key Answer And File Objections
- Movies Shriya Saran Opens Up About Her Upcoming Film Gamanam; Says ‘I Had Tears In My Eyes Post The Narration'
- Travel A Virtual Tour Into The Six Senses Resort - Fort Barwara.
- Automobiles Top-10 Upcoming Cars In India
How To Remove In-App Browser On Google, Gmail
There are various in-app browsers that are used by many in Android smartphones. They are a lot different from regular web browsers. The in-app browsers are also used for opening the web links. It is a thing as it saves a lot of time and effort. A web browser is not required to minimise it. Privacy and security are a problem in this as it is not that secured and the passwords can also be easily traced in this. But if these two things are very important for you, the in-app browser should be disabled by you. You can disable it in google app and Gmail.
Disabling the in-app browser in the Google App: It is an easy process that will be an easy process to access properly. The following steps should be followed to disable the in-app browser.
Step 1: Open the Google App on your smartphone.
Step 2: Tap the More button and then tap the settings.
Step 3: Go to the General Tab. Then scroll down. You can find Manage Pending Searches Section.
Step 4: Click on the option of Open web Pages in the app.
By following the above steps you can disable the in-app browser.
Disabling in-app browser in Gmail: Disabling the in-app browser can be done in an easy manner by following the steps. It is mainly for the Gmail app for android.
Step 1: On your Android smartphone, open the Gmail app and click on the menu button.
Step 2: Go to Settings and then click on General Settings.
Step 3: Scroll downwards. There you will find the option Open web links in Gmail.
By following the steps, you can open the web links by chrome other than that of the in-app browser. These are helpful for both the Gmail and the Google app.