- 1 hr ago Samsung Galaxy M30s Color Options Leaked; India Launch Imminent
- 2 hrs ago Countries Where You Can't Carry Or Fly Your Drones — Beaware
- 3 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy M40 Open Sale Amazon – Punch-Hole Display And Triple Rear Cameras For Rs. 19,990
- 3 hrs ago Xiaomi CC9 Live Photo And Expected Price Leak Online Ahead Of Launch
- Automobiles BMW X7 India-Launch Date Confirmed — The First-Ever 7-Seater Beemer Will Soon Be Available In India
- News UK Student’s attempt to build clay Taj Mahal Minarets leaves Twitterati in splits
- Lifestyle 15 Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Chest Acne
- Movies Colors TV Is All Set For A REVAMP; Are Kavach 2 & Bepanah Pyaarr Going Off Air?
- Finance GST Council To Consider Reducing Tax On Electric Vehicles
- Sports Ex-shooters disappointed over sport being dropped from Commonwealth Games
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
How to Retrieve Deleted iPhone Contacts?
How to Recover Deleted Contacts on iPhone?
One of the scariest things is losing all our data including contacts when we try to change the iPhone or sync data to cloud/backup. Like this lots of reason may cause deletion of contact data sometimes accidentally, sometimes beyond our power. If that happens, do you know how to retrieve it? If not, don't worry, we have your back.
Basically, there are three ways that you can backup your iPhone contact: iTunes, iCloud and Manual export.
How to Recover Deleted iPhone Contacts via iTunes
In case if you think you backed up your device in iTunes, follow these steps.
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to the PC/Mac.
Step 2: Open iTunes.
Step 3: Click on Devices tab.
Step 4: Right-click on the iPhone that's connected and click 'Restore from Backup'
Step 5: You can also cancel automatic backups by clicking the “X” button in iTunes, by heading on to Preferences > Devices by checking Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically.
Restore contacts from iCloud
Suppose iTunes doesn't work for, you can rely on iCloud for that matter as well. Check whether, if you have enabled the backup option for contact in iCloud. You can check it by heading on to Settings -> iCloud section -> see whether the Contacts slider is activated.
If activated, go to iCloud.com in your web browser and log in. Once you logged in, you'll see a list of icon including mail, contact, calendar, photo and much more. Now click on Contact and check whether its up to date.
Now, you can add contact manually, or restore it from iCloud backup. If you decide to go with iCloud you need to go back to the iCloud settings on your iPhone and turn off the Contacts and select Keep on My iPhone when prompted.
And now turn on the slider back and tap on merge when it prompts you again.
Manual back up
Maybe, the another safest way to do this is to sync your contact data to iCloud and make a copy on to your iPhone.
Step 1: Make sure every contacts are available on your iCloud
Step 2: Open iCloud from your web browser
Step 3: Click on contacts
Step 4: Now click on the settings icon on the bottom left corner and select 'Export Vcards'
Step 5: Save this file on your desired location.