- 3 hrs ago LG Brings 2022 OLED Smart TV Line-Up In India; Launches Rollable 4K TV Worth 75 Lacs
- 6 hrs ago Vivo Y72t Mid-Range Smartphone With Dimensity 700 SoC Launched; Pricing & Features
- 7 hrs ago Realme C30 Budget Phone Tipped To Launch Next Month In India; What To Expect?
- 7 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite 2022 India Launch Likely Soon; Support Page Goes Live
- Sports Premier League approves proposed Chelsea takeover as sale nears completion
- Automobiles Toyota Registers ‘Hyryder’ Name For Its Upcoming Creta Rival
- News AAP CM face in Uttarakhand elections Ajay Kothiyal joins BJP
- Finance Delhivery IPO: Shares Settled With Gains Of 10.11% On Listing Day
- Movies Darshan Kumar Reveals How The Kashmir Files Has Changed His Life
- Lifestyle Healthy Lifestyle, The Ayurveda Way: Importance Of Dincharyas Expert Article
- Education DHS Assam Admit Card 2022 Released For Grade 3 Exams At dhs.assam.gov.in, Download Here
- Travel Here's Why Maharashtra Should Be Your Next Monsoon Vacation Destination?
How To See Your Friends' Location On Snapchat; Step-By-Step Guide
Snapchat has become one of the popular social media platforms. It has gained lots of users by bringing one after another latest features. Most Snap users are aware of 'Snap Map' which was introduced back in 2017. Snap Map allows you to check your friends' locations.
However, you cannot check everyone's location using Snap Map. In this story, we've explained everything about the Snap Map and how can you check someone's location on Snapchat.
Along with your location, Snap Map also shows you what your friend is doing like walking or driving. For that, your friends have their Bitmoji account linked, then you can check what they are doing. As mentioned above, you cannot check all of your friend's locations. Snapchat has four options namely - Ghost Mode, My Friends, My Friends Except, and Only These Friends.
When 'Ghost Mode' is enabled, your friends can't see your location, while the 'My Friends' mode allows your friends to see your location, and the 'My Friends Except' mode allows you to hide specific people. Lastly, the 'Only These Friends' mode lets you choose which friends will be able to see your location. Now, check how to see someone's location on Snapchat.
How To See Someone's Location On Snapchat
Step 1: Open your Snapchat and tap on the location icon placed on the left side.
Step 2: Now, click on the 'friends' option and you can see your friend's name or also search for someone from the search bar.
Step 3: Then click on the Bitmoji of your friend, then you can see their location and what they are doing.
Additionally, if you don't know how to enable the location, follow these steps:
Step 1: Open Snapchat and click on your profile.
Step 2: Now, go to the setting placed at the top right corner.
Step 3: Then swipe down and you can find the 'See My Location' option under the 'WHO CAN' section.
Step 4: Tap on that and you can on or off your location from there.