- 1 hr ago Huawei Hisilicon Kirin 990 SoC With Built-in Balong 5000 5G Modem, Set To Launch On September 6
- 2 hrs ago How To Change Fonts On WhatsApp Messages - All You Need To Know
- 2 hrs ago Week 34, 2019, Launch Roundup: Xiaomi Mi A3, Lava Z93, LG K50S, Realme 5 Pro And More
- 2 hrs ago Redmi Note 8 Pro To Flaunt A Water-Drop Notch And IR Blaster
- Finance How SBI Customers Can Make Cardless Withdrawal Using Just Their Smartphones?
- News RIP Arun Jaitley: Rare pictures of BJP's trusted troubleshooter
- Lifestyle Raveena Tandon Inspires Us To Make Our Weekend More Fashionable With This Attire
- Movies Kiara Advani Ditches Her Luxury Car And Takes Autorickshaw Ride!
- Automobiles Kia Seltos Top Features: Here Are The Key Features Available On The Kia Seltos SUV
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Sports PKL 2019: Preview: Jaipur Pink Panthers face rejuvenated Telugu Titans
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
How To Set Up Your Spotify Account On Any Google Assistant Device
Spotify is gradually rising to become the most loved music streaming service in India. The application was made available to Indian users in February 2019, and since then it's ruling the charts. Spotify is available across the platforms and offers a never-ending repository of music spread across the genres and languages.
You might start liking Spotify a bit more if you are primarily using the streaming service on Android platform. Spotify users in India can now play their favorite tunes by just giving voice commands to Google Assistant. Importantly, the Google Assistant integration has been made vailable for both 'Free and Premium' accounts on all supported devices, including the Google Home smart speaker.
If you happen to have a Google Home smart speaker at home or you use Google Assistant on any of your smart device, follow these steps to link your Spotify account.
1. Open the Google Home app and tap Settings
2. Select Accounts, then Spotify.
3. You're directed to link accounts
4. Select Link Accounts, then Log in to Spotify
5. Enter your login details. Your Spotify account is linked to your Google Home
6. Ask Google Assistant to play music ("Ok Google, play Apna Time Aayega from Spotify").
As per the information shared by the brand, the supported devices include Android smartphones, Google Home, Android TV and Chromecast. If you have a Google Chromecast enabled TV at home linked with a Google Home device, you can simply give voice commands to Google Assistant to stream music from Spotify directly on your TV.
Recently, Google Assistant and Spotify were also integrated with Google Maps and Playstaion Music. With Spotify support on Google Maps, you can simply stream your favorite music on Spotify from Google Maps app interface. This makes it easy for drivers to navigate and listen to Spotify music at the same time without switching between two apps. Spotify is also integrated with PlayStation Music on PS3 and PS4 in India.
If you are an active Spotify user, we recommend you to follow the above-mentioned steps to link your Google Assistant with Spotify. The process will create a seamless integration of both the services to help you make the most out of Spotify and Google Assistant. iOS users can also perform the steps to link Google Asisstant installed on their iOS devices to link with Spotify.