- 12 min ago Sixth Investment In Six Weeks: Mubadala Investment Company Buys Jio Stake Worth Rs. 9,093.60 Crore
- 25 min ago Redmi Note 9 Pro Max 33W Fast Charging Real-Life Test
- 30 min ago ZTE Axon 11 4G With MediaTek Helio P70 Launched
- 49 min ago Xiaomi Mi Notebook Horizon Edition Specifications Leaked Online
- Movies Akshay Kumar Is The Only Indian On Forbes Highest-Paid Celebs 2020 List; Ranks Ahead Of Will Smith
- Lifestyle Is Hyperhidrosis Excessive Sweating A Medical Condition: Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
- Automobiles Car & Bike Rental Services Issued With Strict Guidelines By Government: Here Are The Details
- Finance Akshay Kumar Only Indian On Forbes World's Highest Paid Celebrities List 2020
- News 35 migrants injured as bus falls into ditch in Uttar Pradesh
- Sports Rumour Has It: Chelsea agree deal for Liverpool target Werner
- Travel Scenic Road Trips In The Western Ghats That Every Biker Must Take This Monsoon
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In Times Asia University Rankings 2020
How To Share Pictures Without Compression On WhatsApp
Nowadays, it has become quite easy to send pictures without using any form of a third-party tool. There are certain simple methods with the help of which it can be done on WhatsApp. WhatsApp is now the most used messaging app which have become very popular with the user interface which can be done on the platform.
Usually, WhatsApp ruins the quality of the image that is shared on the platform. A few methods can restrict file compression.
Renaming the original image file: The best way to send the pictures to WhatsApp without any compression is by implementing the following trick.
Step 1: First, browse the folder where you have kept the store file.
Step 2: Select the file that you want to send.
Step 3: Select the Rename option
Step 4: Then rename it with a .doc extension; like portrait.doc, camera.doc, etc.
Step 5: Then send the image to the WhatsApp friend and ask them to rename it again to.jpg.
Compressing multiple images as a complete Zip File: Although this is a complicated method, it is totally worth trying.
Step 1: Firstly, open the file manager, select the image files that you are willing to send.
Step 2: Then tap on the three dots and choose compress.
Step 3: Select where you want to save the compressed file.
Step 4: Then send the compressed files and ask your WhatsApp contact to decompress it.
Using YoWhatsApp: It is made up by third-party developers and is a modded version of Watsapp with loads of benefits.
Step 1: At first, download and install YoWhatsApp and then before installing, enable the unknown sources.
Step 2: Go to the location where the YoWhatsApp is present and install it.
Step 3: Then confirm the phone number like you do normally
Step 4: Explore more settings. This you can do by going through the settings panel. This app easily allows sending the images without any form of compression.
These are some of the ways where you can share pictures without compression via WhatsApp.