- 2 hrs ago Asus ZenBook Pro Duo 15 OLED Now Available In India: Price Starts At Rs. 2,39,990
- 3 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy F22 Gets Bluetooth SIG Certification; Confirmed To Be Rebaged Galaxy A22
- 4 hrs ago BSNL 4G Data Vouchers Are Better Than Reliance Jio's Packs: Know How
- 4 hrs ago Realme Narzo 30 4G Design, Battery Details Revealed; 30W Dart Charging Tipped
- Finance What Are Non-Fungible Tokens NFTs? Where To Buy NFTs In India?
- Sports Javelin throwers Shivpal and Annu allege coach Uwe Hohn trains foreign athletes in overseas tours
- Movies Netrikann Release Date Is Here; The Nayanthara Starrer Is Already A Blockbuster!
- Automobiles Toyota Spare Parts Home Delivery Initiative Announced: Genuine Spares & Consumables Can Be Availed
- News Government approves restructuring of Ordnance Factory Board, to be split into 7 entities
- Lifestyle Celebrating Pride: Monica Dogra From ALTBalaji's The Married Woman Gives Styling Tips To Ace This Month!
- Travel Madhya Pradesh Tourism Collaborates With The Vidya Balan-Starrer Amazon Original Film ‘Sherni’
- Education Study Abroad 2021: Check Out The Countries Reopening For International Students
How To Use COVID- 19 Symptom Checker Tool On Reliance Jio And Airtel
Despite the fact that the Aarogya Setu app has become mandatory in all sectors, private players have recently launched their own COVID-19 tracing tools. The operators have taken several steps to help their customers. The telcos have announced free incoming calls, Rs. 10 talk time, and cashback offer.
Symptom Checker Tools By Reliance Jio and Airtel
The operators have also launched apps that can trace the risk of getting a virus along with some steps that will help you to stay safe. If we talk about Airtel, then the operator has tied up with Apollo 24/7 to launch the symptoms checker tool. On the other hand, Reliance Jio has launched this tool on its My Jio application in its tools segment. However, there are steps that you have to follow to use these tools.
Here Are Some Steps That Will Help You To Use Airtel Tracing Tool
Step 1: First, you have to install Airtel Thanks application on your smartphone.
Step 2: Then check the Fight Corona section.
Step 3: After that, you have to tap on the self-risk assessment section.
Step 4: Then, you need to give details about your age, gender, current body temperature, any symptom, and travel history.
Step 5: After that, you'll get to know your details, and then you can decide that you need help or not.
How To Check COVID-19 Symptoms On Reliance Jio Tool
Step 1: First, you need to install My Jio application.
Step 2: Ten, you have to tap on a banner called 'COVID-19 INDIA TOOL'.
Step 3: After that, you'll see five sections, such as symptom checker, test centers, statistics, FAQ, and a helpline number.
Step 4: Then, you have to give details about the person whom you are doing the test.
Step 5: After that, you have to write the age and some details, such as any symptom.
Step 6: It is done, and now it will tell you the exact status of your health.
Meanwhile, the Aarogya Setu app has crossed more than 100 million downloads in the country, and the number is expected to increase further in the coming days.