TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Recently, OnePlus has rolled out gesture navigation control for 5T in the Android Oreo Beta update. This new feature found within was the use of a gesture-based system to navigate around the phone instead of the traditional navigation button.
If you are in love with this gesture navigation control, there is an unofficial way of getting it by installing an app on your device. The Google may not roll out these types of updates in a near future. So if you are ok with installing apps, follow the instructions below.
Step 1: First is first. Download the Gesture Control app from Google Play Store and install it on your device. You can download this features for free, but need to purchase inside to unlock more gestures.
Step 2: When you launch the app for the first time, you will be greeted with the tutorial about the app. Also, you need to grant permission when asked, so that the app gets overlayed on-screen as well as control navigation features.
Step 3: Now go to the settings and select the Gestures and actions option. Now you have to choose the gesture and assign specific tasks. These include going home, adjusting the phone’s volume, and even controlling media.
Step 4: After this, you can change things including the color of the gesture bar, the sensor’s position, and more. You can fiddle around easily if you change the sensitivity to very high. You can do this by going to Settings -> Properties -> Sensitivity.
Step 5: To make the most out of this app, you can buy the pro version by paying Rs. 200 on the Google Play Store. The paid version of the app has lot more including
1.Adjust the horizontal orientation of the indicator
2.Adjust the width of the indicator to fit your needs
3.Volume actions (show volume control, activate silent mode, increase/reduce media volume, mute alarm, maximize alarm volume, mute and maximize ringing tone)
4.Show information (Time, date, battery, used and available memory )
Media control (pause, play/pause, next track, Previous track, stop)
Brightness control (max, min, auto/max, auto/min, reduce and increase)