TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Since the acquisition by Facebook, Instagram has evolved so much with a bunch of features that have been appreciated by millennials. Recently, the photo-sharing app Instagram has collaborated with the Giphy to roll out GIF stickers a part of the Stickers tab in Instagram Stories.
The GIF stickers will be available as part of version 29 on Android and iOS. The company is set to roll out another update in the upcoming days where users can upload photos and videos "of any size" into a story. This is similar to custom size posts on the traditional Instagram feed, where you can pinch to zoom out and share the content in its original dimensions.
The GIF test was initiated during November last year before the official roll out.
Step 2: Now click on the Stickers icon on the top right of the screen. In that, you will find GIF button to add the animated stickers to the content (Photos or Videos) you chose.
Step 3: When you click, it shows you the list of trending GIF stickers. Users can choose from any of the stickers you like and place it anywhere on the content (Photos or Videos).
Step 4: Moreover, you can also resize the GIF, add more stickers and text. As per the company, you need to search your keywords like to get more options from the Giphy's database.
Talking about the GIF's, if you want to find text-based GIFs, look for "word art." In case, if you are searching for 'effects', it will provide sparkles and fireworks. Also, you can search for 'accessories", which will pull up bunny ears, lip-licking mouths, wagging tongues, and others, you can use on the faces.