- 5 hrs ago Oppo Find N2 Foldable Smartphone Spotted On Geekbench; Could Be Powered By Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1
- 6 hrs ago Massive WhatsApp Data Breach Leaks Users' Phone Numbers; Should You Worry?
- 7 hrs ago iQOO 11 To Flaunt World's First Samsung E6 AMOLED With 1800nits Brightness
- 8 hrs ago Sony WF-LS900N Review: Premium Earbuds Worth Betting On
- Sports Brazil 1 vs Switzerland 0: Casemiro seals Round of 16 berth for Selecao
- Finance How to Register, Login and Transfer Funds Using HDFC Mobile Banking App?
- News IFFI jury head calls The Kashmir Files ‘vulgar’
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 9: Roopesh Shetty Receives Kiccha Sudeep’s Applause; Show To Have Family Special This Week?
- Travel Serra Verde Express – Wild Ride In Brazil
- Lifestyle Why You Should Not Try To Change Your Partner’s Personality
- Education Karnataka 2nd PUC 2023: Final Date Sheet For Class 12th Declared At pue.karnataka.gov.in; Get Details Here
- Automobiles Toyota Pulls The Plug On The Innova Crysta – Removed From Official Website
How To Use Your Android Camera Effectively For Translation
Android provides a lot of features to its users for it is a smart operating system. It is one of the most popular mobile operating systems in the world. The app availability and customization options are very high compared to the operating systems of other phones.
On the Google Play Store, you can find a lot of utility apps, like launcher apps and productivity apps, and others. Using the smartphone camera you can even translate to any language using the apps. Be it a signboard or recipe menu, your phone camera can help you to translate anything and everything with just a click.
How To Use The Smartphone Camera For The Translation
There are certain apps that will help you to translate anything only by using the camera.
Google Translate: It is a great Android app that will help you to translate into 103 languages. It is available on Google Play Store. It helps you to use the phone camera so that you can easily translate immediately in 38 languages. For that you need to follow the following steps:
Step 1: Download and install Google Translate. It will help you to translate in the language that is given in the image and is available for both iOS and Android.
Step 2: Launch the App after installing it. After the initial set up, you have to choose a primary language that is understood and a secondary language in which one wants it to be converted. Then click on Finished.
Step 3: Tap on the Camera Button. Take the picture of the image that you wish to translate. It will be done in the primary language.
Step 4: The app automatically translates the language to whatever primary language you have chosen. It helps you to translate anything around you.
Microsoft Translator: It helps you to translate speech or text, and the translated conversation. It even translates images and can download the languages offline too.
Step 1: Download and install the Microsoft Translator.
Step 2: Open the App. Click on Continue.
Step 3: Click on Image. Enable the Location. Click on Activate to Continue.
Step 4: Click the image that you wish to translate.
Step 5: You will have to choose the language in which you wish to translate it. The translated text can be seen on the screen. It can also translate anything by using only the phone's camera.
Camera Translator: Using the phone camera, this app will help you to translate any foreign language very easily. It also has an offline translate feature which helps to translate the images without the internet. The OCR feature translates the images into text. For offline scanning, even optical character recognition can be used.
Waygo: It is useful for visual translation. The printed text of the images can be translated offline. The phone camera can be used to translate anything without the internet. Any foreign text can be translated into English.