Following the demonetization of the Rs. 500 and Rs. 1,000 notes, the state of chaos still continues all over the nation. While the banks have limited the amount to be withdrawn, there is an easy alternative to transact.
As such, with banks and ATMs unable to meet a high demand for new currency, many consumers have turned to mobile wallet services.
While Paytm is accepted in most of the online transaction modes, Paytm has the largest reach with a vast presence even in local shops as well. We can agree that it is the most widely used wallet in India. Additionally, the app has certainly earned the no. 1 spot among different cashback apps by offering amazing offers for all Paytm users.
Now you can avail a new offer by Paytm and it couldn't be better at a time like this. The new offer allows users to pay for Uber rides for the first time via their Paytm wallet and get 100% cashback up to Rs. 200 in cash.
So if you are looking to avail such a benefit, here's how you can pay Uber through Paytm and get 100% cashback on your first ride
1. First of all download the Uber app using Google play store.
2. Install and open the app.
3. Now click on Uber app and select the Payment option.
4. Select Paytm Wallet as the method of payment.
5. You can add Rs. 200 or more to your Paytm Wallet if you don't have sufficient Paytm Cash.
6. Enter your Debit/Credit card details and click on "Pay now" tab.
7. Enter OTP received on your mobile number.
8. Enjoy Uber ride and enter pick up location and destination you want to go.
Well that's all to it. After completing your journey, pay via your Paytm Wallet and you will get 100% cashback in your Paytm wallet within 24 hours.
Terms and Conditions :
1. The offer is valid for those Paytm users only who will pay first time via Paytm Wallet for Uber ride.
2. 100% Cashback will be eligible for the first payment done via Paytm Wallet for Uber ride.
3. This is a Limited period offer may be expire any time.
4. Paytm solely reserves the right to change/modify the campaign or stop prior giving any notice period.
5. If sender doesn't have a Paytm account, they can create an account by visiting the website Paytm.com.