- 4 hrs ago Week 26, 2022 Launch Roundup: OnePlus Nord 2T, Samsung Galaxy XCover6 Pro, Nokia G11 Plus, And More
- 7 hrs ago Nothing Phone (1) Pre-Order Refund Explained
- 8 hrs ago Here’s Why WhatsApp Banned 1.9 Million Indian Accounts in May
- 1 day ago Xiaomi 12S Series To Get Eco-Friendly Leather Rear Panel; Expected Features, Specs
- Sports Jonny Bairstow was batting like Pujara, Virat Kohli's sledging triggered him to play like Pant: Sehwag
- News Don't mock, learn from their mistakes: PM Modi to party workers on parties on decline
- Education JEE Mains 2022 Answer Key Released : How To Check Answer Key And Date To Raise Objections
- Lifestyle Expert Article: Receded Gums, Its Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Kapil Sharma Lands In Legal Trouble For Breach Of North America Tour Contract; Case Pending In New York Court
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Himalayan Gets Two New Colour Options
- Finance Gold Rates Increase Around Rs. 1350 In India In Past 2 Days: See Why?
- Travel Some Great Tips For Mothers Traveling With Infants And Children
iOS 16 Developer Beta For Apple iPhone: Step-By-Step Guide To Download
Apple announced a plethora of new devices at the WWDC 2022 keynote. There were a multitude of hardware products introduced, but iOS 16 Developer Beta simply stole the show. The iOS 16 is full of surprises and we can't wait to test out the official version of the new Apple mobile OS on our iPhones and iPads. While the official rollout can take some time, the iOS 16 Developer Beta is available to download.
The iOS 16 Developer Beta 1 is available for download on compatible iPhones (Apple iPhone 8 and higher) for both regular users and developers. Since it is a beta version, some apps and features might not work as advertised and you might face some hiccups in the form of bugs and app crashes.
Moreover, it is highly recommended that you back up your iPhone before you install the new update since beta versions are notoriously unstable. Once you have backed up your iPhone using iTunes or iCloud, follow the step-by-step guide to download and install the iOS 16 Beta 1 on your compatible Apple iPhone/iPad. Make sure you have an active account on the Apple developer site, which usually costs $99 (Rs. 8,800 approx.) annually.
- Visit developer.apple.com/download on your iPhone.
- Sign in with your Apple id and password. Make sure the two-factor authentication is enabled.
- Tap 'Install Profile' and tap 'Allow'.
- Go to Settings > General > VPN & Device Management > iOS 16 Beta Software Profile.
- Tap 'Install' and enter your Apple device's passcode.
- Tap the 'Install' button twice once you have read the terms and conditions.
- Tap 'Restart'.
- Go to Settings > General > Software Update.
- Tap 'Download & Install'.
- Enjoy iOS 16 on your compatible iPhone.
The iOS 16 brings a host of new features. Apple has added all-new personalization features, new means to communicate and share and several new enhancements. Some of the key iOS 16 features coming to your compatible iPhones include-
Lock screen widgets, Lock screen personalization features such as font, color, elements placement, etc., lock screen photo styles
New Focus mode features- Focus filters, Focus schedules, easier setup mode, etc.
iCloud Shared Photo Library- new sharing & collaboration tools
iMessage- Edit sent message, Undo sent messages, recover deleted messages, etc.
Mails- Smart search correction/suggestion, Undo send mail, follow-up, etc.
Safari- Shared tabs groups, new web APIs, etc.
Besides, Apple has added new features and made enhancements to Siri, Live text, Passkeys, maps, Apple pay & Wallet, Home & Health app, Fitness app, and more.
List of compatible Apple iPhones for iOS 16 Developer Beta
- iPhone 13 series
- iPhone 12 series
- iPhone 11 series
- iPhone XS series
- iPhone SE 2020
- iPhone X
- iPhone XR
- iPhone 8 series
- iPhone 7 series