- 1 hr ago Indian Cyber Security Agency Takes Down Over 100 Malicious Chrome Extensions
- 2 hrs ago How To Check Your Data Usage And Choose Right Mobile Packs
- 2 hrs ago Chingari App Download For JioPhone: How To Install Chingari App On JioPhone
- 3 hrs ago Amazfit Zenbuds With Smart Sleep Detection Available On Indiegogo
- Sports We were focussed on the 2020 women’s hockey Junior Asia Cup when lockdown was announced: Junior India captain Suman Devi
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Automobiles Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- News Centre tells states to give bodies of those suspected to be COVID-19 positive to kin without test re
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Steps Out For A Haircut After Months; Calls It A New But Safe Experience
- Finance India's Trade Deficit With China Reduces To $48.66 Billion
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
iPhone 6s and 6s Plus: 8 Must Know Tips and Tricks
Cupertino's Apple iPhone 6s and 6s Plus is indeed a best smartphone available in the tech market right now with power packed specifications.
Couple of months back, Steve Job's Apple took off the lid of both iPhone 6S and the iPhone 6S Plus featuring 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch LED Retina display respectively.
In this device, the company has upgraded the specs compared to its predecessor along with some new features such as 3D Force Touch, A9 chipset, 2GB RAM, 12MP iSight camera. Now, the Apple iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus is available in stores at a price starting from Rs. 62,000 and Rs. 72,000 respectively.
If you want to uncover the new features, then these useful iPhone 6S tips and tricks will give you a head start:
You can activate 3D Touch by a simply pressing on the location. Moreover, you can adjust the sensitivity of 3D touch by going to Settings →General →Accessibility →3D Touch →Light
If 4K occupies too much of space in your mobile, you can lower your resolution and select the fps as per the resolution. For this, you can head on to Settings > Photos & Camera > Record Video and choose the fps.
Now you can keep your live photos as lock screen wallpaper and enjoy wallpapers coming to life.
You can access voice commands easily without touching the home button. To enable it, select 'General' within the Settings →tap Siri, and toggle Allow "Hey Siri" to on.
Now you can take a quick look at a playlist in Music app without changing the screen. All you have to do is press the play/pause button to bring up a list of all tracks along with play options.
One of the coolest features is that you can turn keyboard into trackpad. Press and hold firmly on the keyboard in any app to transform it into a trackpad, and then slide your finger around to control the cursor.
3D touch provides subtle way of quick communicating by way of firmly pressing on a contact picture to bring up the Quick Actions menu.
Instead of changing the settings inside the camera, now you can simply press the camera icon firmly which will present you a quick set of menu options.