- 8 hrs ago Airtel Increases Price Of Its Postpaid Plans: Check Details
- 8 hrs ago Lenovo Might Launch Smartphone With Snapdragon 865 Processor
- 9 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.4 Render, Key Specs Surface
- 10 hrs ago Foxconn Offering Yuan 3,000 Reward To Employees To Resume Work Amid Coronavirus Outbreak
- News Aadhaar: UIDAI issues notices to 127 people in Hyderabad
- Movies Varane Avashyamund Box Office 10 Days Collection Report: Dulquer Salmaan Strikes Gold Again!
- Finance Global Gold Price Climbs To Its One-Month High; Jumps Rs. 700 On MCX
- Sports Guardiola 'always fulfils his contracts' - agent hints at Man City stay
- Lifestyle Ways To Include Chicken Breast In Your Diet And It's Health Benefits
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Diesel Powertrain Discontinued In India: Unlisted From Company Website
- Travel 8 Most Appealing Summer Holiday Destinations In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Master Microsoft Edge browser: 10 awesome tips and tricks
Here are some of our top tips and shortcuts to get the most out of Microsoft Edge browser.
While introducing Windows 10 OS, the Redmond giant Microsoft also introduced Microsoft Edge browser replacing the Internet Explorer. In an attempt to enhance the experience, the interface of the browser has been rewritten from the scratch.
The Edge browser is built for modern Windows user and also comes with touch functionalities too. Today, we have compiled a list of tips and tricks that you can try on your Microsoft Edge browser.
With Edge browser, Microsoft has integrated their exclusive voice assistant Cortana to help you. Once you enabled Cortana, you have to click Cortana on the search bar on the Windows taskbar and provide the name to setup. In order to use it, you can type the question into the location bar on the Edge Window.
This browser comes with an integrated sharing option, which can be identified with a button on the toolbar. When you tap on it, the button helps you to open a share panel. You can also increase the service by installing supported apps from the Windows store. You can also share the screenshot of the web page just by tapping the title of the page in share panel.
Just like Safari in Mac's OS X, Microsoft Edge also comes with 'Reading View' functionality that removes the unnecessary content and makes them more readable. You can activate this just by clicking the reading view icon on the address bar.
You can customize the tab on Microsoft Edge based on your preference on what you like to see when the tab is opened. You can do this clicking on the Main Menu -> Settings -> Select Open new tabs with and select your option,
This browser allows you to import bookmarks from other browsers including Chrome, Firefox and much more. In order to do so, you can head on to Hub button on the top right corner and then click on 'Import Favorites'.
Instead of bookmarking your favorite articles, you can save them to the reading list. Whenever you want to save the link, just press the 'Star' icon at the top and navigate to 'Reading list' then click on 'Add' to add to the list.
This browser mainly comes with two themes -- Light and Dark. You can select anyone that suits you better. To do this, click on the main menu -> Settings -> Theme -> Choose a theme.
Just like Chrome, Edge also comes with Flash player to play some flash based videos on the web. You can go to settings from the main menu and then click on 'Advanced Settings'. Just select ' Use Adobe Flash Player' option and then Turn it ON/OFF.
In this browser, Home button is disabled by default, however, you can enable it again. To do that head on to Settings -> Advanced Settings -> Enable/disable Home button.
To access the privacy settings, you can go to Settings -> Advanced Settings -> Privacy and Services. This tab includes various options like Save password, Save form entries, Cookies, Show suggestions and much more.