- 2 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 3 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- 3 hrs ago Realme gifts Royal Enfield Bullet bikes to 4 lucky draw winners
- 3 hrs ago Vivo iQOO Space Knight limited edition announced: What’s the difference?
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- News 'Congress must die,' says Yogendra Yadav on exit-poll results
- Movies When This Popular Actor Found Himself In A Soup Due To His 'Hot Jalebi' Remark About Anushka Shetty
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Lifestyle Foods That Help You Heal After Quitting Smoking
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Sports Is England-Pakistan ODI series an indication of what World Cup 2019 will be like?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Non-Jio Users Can Enjoy Reliance Jio App Services For Free Until Welcome Offer Ends
Non-Reliance Jio users can also enjoy Reliance Jio apps for free until the Welcome Offer ends in December. Check out how..
Reliance Jio along with its unlimited data and voice calls, has also gained popularity due to the number of exciting Jio apps that the telecom operator offers its users.
Be it movies, television shows, music, news, or anything, Reliance Jio has all the solutions for its users. However, it's not just the Jio users, even the non-Jio users can take full advantage of all the Jio apps, including JioTV, JioCinema, JioChat, JioCloud, JioMusic and more.
So, here's how non-jio users can download and enjoy all the Reliance Jio apps, just by following these simple steps.
#1 Download RemixOS
RemixOS is an Android Emulator that allow users to use any Android app on their PC or Desktop. So, for the non-Jio users to use Jio apps for free, RemixOS is at your rescue.
#2 Install it in your PC
The user should know that there are two variants of RemixOS, one that helps to install Android as a separate OS called as RemixOS and other that build for the Windows users called RemixOS player. However, after the RemixOS is installed, click on click on Finish.
Run Jio Apps
After the user is done with the installing of RemixOS on their PC, they can now simply install the Jio Apps of their choice. The user can just go to google Play Store> click on Play Activation App> Sign in with their Google account.
Download the Jio App of Choice
The user can now select the app that they wish to use, and click on the download option. After the download and installation are successfully completed, the user can simply open the app and register themselves.
Other Alternatives to Download Jio App
A non-Jio user can also try out Arc Welder on Chrome and Bluestacks to download Reliance Jio apps for free.