TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Ever since Narendra Modi has put a ban on the high denominations, ATMs across the country have seen long queues with very limited cash in the machines, which has given sleepless nights to the mass.
To ease the demonetization situation, various apps including Paytm, free charge, websites and social media platforms have come up with ways and features to find out working ATMs nearby the user's location.
However, even though these apps and websites are helping users locate the nearby ATMs, there's no way that they can avoid the long queues at the ATMs. Well, not to worry, here's a simple trick that you can follow to check out crowd at the ATMs with cash, and visit the ones with shorter queues.
#1 Go To ATM Search Website
Go to Google and type http://atmsearch.in/ in the search engine. A page will appear on your screen, which will ask the visitor to enter their current location or the location there are searching the ATMs in.
#2 Enter the Details
The website will want you to enter the location you're searching the location for, after entering your location, all you need to do is click on "Search ATM" option.
#3 Update on the Crowd at the ATM, Cash Availability
The site will show the bank name, location, including crowd at the ATM, and the cash availability, along with that the site also informs the user about when was the ATM status last updated. The added feature of the site is that anyone can update the status of the ATM presently just by clicking on "Add ATM" option.