- 17 min ago TCL TV Days on Amazon: Get exciting deals on a range of smart TVs
- 32 min ago Get the OPPO R17 Pro, OPPO A7 for Rs 10,000 less; Here's how
- 47 min ago Why Indian EVMs cannot be hacked: Mythbuster for Elections 2019
- 1 hr ago Noble Skiodo announces 32-inch Smart TV in India: Everything you need to know
- Automobiles Toyota Corolla Owner Gets Car Wrapped In Cow Dung — Jugaad Level 9999
- Sports When Zimbabwe played three pair of brothers against New Zealand
- Finance Home Loan Interest Rate Comparison Between HFCs And Banks
- Movies Imran Khan's Mother-in-law REACTS To Reports Of Trouble In His Marriage With Avantika!
- News NDA makes big plans for next five years
- Lifestyle 11 Side Effects Of Sleep Deprivation On Your Health
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Quick Trick To Spot Nearby ATMs With Cash and Shorter Queues
Demonetization has led to several cashless days for people across the country. However here's a trick to locate working ATMs with shorter queues.
Ever since Narendra Modi has put a ban on the high denominations, ATMs across the country have seen long queues with very limited cash in the machines, which has given sleepless nights to the mass.
To ease the demonetization situation, various apps including Paytm, free charge, websites and social media platforms have come up with ways and features to find out working ATMs nearby the user's location.
However, even though these apps and websites are helping users locate the nearby ATMs, there's no way that they can avoid the long queues at the ATMs. Well, not to worry, here's a simple trick that you can follow to check out crowd at the ATMs with cash, and visit the ones with shorter queues.
#1 Go To ATM Search Website
Go to Google and type http://atmsearch.in/ in the search engine. A page will appear on your screen, which will ask the visitor to enter their current location or the location there are searching the ATMs in.
#2 Enter the Details
The website will want you to enter the location you're searching the location for, after entering your location, all you need to do is click on "Search ATM" option.
#3 Update on the Crowd at the ATM, Cash Availability
The site will show the bank name, location, including crowd at the ATM, and the cash availability, along with that the site also informs the user about when was the ATM status last updated. The added feature of the site is that anyone can update the status of the ATM presently just by clicking on "Add ATM" option.