- JioPhone software update brings Google Maps support
- Reliance Jio GigaFiber internet to cost Rs. 500 to Rs. 700 per month; November rollout likely
- JioPhone 2 and Jio GigaFiber announced at the AGM
- RIL 41st Annual General Meeting: Watch the live stream here
- Reliance JioFiber with 100GB per month at 100Mbps speed may launch soon in India
- Reliance Jio rolls out 3 data plans for JioLink users
Reliance Jio has kicked off a digital revolution in India with its 4G service that is super affordable. The company has announced the Welcome Offer and it will debut its service from September 5.
Also Read: Reliance Jio e-KYC Activation
Here, we have come up with the steps on how you can use the Jio Join app to make calls on your 2G or 3G smartphone that is connected to JioFi Hotspot via Wi-Fi. Take a look at the steps from below.
Also Read: Reliance Jio Tariff Plans
Download the Jio Join app
You need to first download the MyJio and Jio Join app on your smartphone from the Google Play Store to enjoy making calls from your 2G or 3G handset using the Jio SIM.
Open the MyJio app
Remember that you will be already signed in to the JioFi device automatically. So, launch the MyJio app, sign in and sign up and skip the other process as you are signed in.
Grant the necessary permissions
Launch the Jio Join app and it will login using the Jio number that is inserted in the JioFi device. You need to grant permissions to make calls, send messages, and access contacts to the app.
Once you have provided the necessary permissions to the MyJio app, you are done. You can make phone calls using the Jio Join app using your 2G or 3G phone too. All you need to do is open the app on your device and head over to the dialer on the welcome screen.
You can make video calls too!
Apart from making voice calls, you can do video calls as well from your 2G or 3G smartphone with the Jio Join app by following these steps.