- Reliance Jio postpaid vs Airtel Infinity vs Vodafone RED: Which plan is better?
- Reliance announces financial results of Q4 (FY 2017-2018)
- Jio Home TV service likely to offer HD channels at Rs. 400 per month
- Best tariff plans under Rs. 300 compared
- Reliance Jio raises $500 million from Japanese banks
- Reliance Jio 4G laptops reportedly in the making
Reliance Jio announced a set of Jio apps in the MyJio package. One of the apps that is a part of this package is the JioChat app that is a new way to communicate.
With this app, you can enjoy instant messaging, free SMS, voice calls and video calls in a single platform. You can chat with individuals or groups and share videos, pictures, stickers and emoticons.
You can choose any of your friends and start a conference call in just a click. You can get the latest news, offers and content from your favorite bands on the JioChat Channels. This app supports both Android and iOS.
If you have been using the JioChat app, you can check the steps below to know how to delete the JioChat history on your phone.
Step 1: Open the App
First, you need to open the JioChat app on your mobile from the App Drawer.
Step 2: Go to the Settings
Once the app is open, tap on the More option that is located at the bottom right corner. Then tap on the Settings option.
Step 3: Clear the history
After opening Settings, you will have to hit the option that states 'Clear All Chat History'. And, hit Ok in the box that appears.
Step 4: That's It!
That's all! Your JioChat history will be completely cleared.