- 17 min ago Redmi K30 Ultra With Dimensity 1000+ SoC Announced: Price, Specs And More
- 55 min ago Microsoft Surface Duo 360-Degree Hinge Functionality Revealed In Video; Price Tipped Ahead Of Launch
- 7 hrs ago Flipkart Independence Day 2020: Best Offers and Discounts On Smart TVs
- 14 hrs ago All Low- Cost Postpaid Plans From Private Telecom Players You Need To Checkout
- Sports CPL 2020: Franchises unhappy as Trinidad-based players train outside bio-secure bubble
- Movies Sadak 2 Trailer: Sanjay Dutt, Alia Bhatt And Aditya Roy Kapur Promise A Thrilling Journey
- Finance Gold Prices Plunge To Rs. 50,500/10gm; Silver Tumbles To Rs. 62400/Kg
- Automobiles Mahindra XUV300 Prices Reduced: Becomes Affordable By Up To Rs 72,000
- News With new cases of coronavirus, pandemic threatens New Zealand's fan-filled stadiums
- Lifestyle 74 Simple Health Tips On The Occasion of 74th Independence Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
This is how to remove Apple Music from your iPhone’s Music App
When it comes to enjoying music on the iOS platform, Apple Music plays a big role indeed. It offers many different tracks in its catalogs and there are very few it has missed till now. There are more streaming services including Apple Music where the future of music is headed.
But, the user needs to subscribe monthly by paying some amount to continue after three months of trial periods. If you wish to continue, you can go ahead and close this article, if not we will guide you on how to cut it off. Even though it is impossible to get rid of it completely, you can temporarily hide most of Apple Music’s aspects. This method works on iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Mac too.
Step 1: Open the Settings app on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
Step 2: Navigate to the Music section.
Step 3: Flip the Show Apple Music switch to the OFF position.
Doing the above-mentioned act won’t remove songs you’ve downloaded for offline as long as iCloud Music Library is enabled. In case, if you want to hide the Apple Music in Mac, follow the below steps
Step 1: Open iTunes
Step 2: Next is to choose Preferences in the iTunes menu (Mac) or choose Edit -> Preferences (PC).
Step 3: Click on General tab and uncheck the box labeled “Show Apple Music”
If you disable iCloud Music Library, the offline tracks and Apple Music songs will get removed from the device. In fact, the iCloud Music Library can be switched on/off separately from Apple Music. If you want to disable the iCloud Music library, follow the below instructions
Step 1: Go to the Settings
Step 2: Head on to the Music section.
Step 3: Now uncheck the iCloud Music Library switch to the OFF position.
You can do this on your Mac, by navigating to the preference and uncheck the “iCloud Music Library”.