- 50 min ago Mumbai Police's latest Twitter post once again broke the internet
- 1 hr ago Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition officially launched with HDR 10 display and 4,050mAh battery
- 1 hr ago Honor 20 vs other smartphones with 48MP rear camera
- 1 hr ago How to share music from JioSaavn to Instagram and Facebook stories
- Movies When Arya And Nayanthara's Wedding Invite Card Had Left Everyone SHOCKED!
- News EVM 'Electronic Victory Machines' and 'Enfeebled Commission': Congress coins new jargons
- Automobiles Triumph To Manufacture Electric Motorcycles — Announces Project Triumph TE-1
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif Has Been Inspiring Us To Drape Floral Saris But Which One Would You Like To Drape?
- Finance Air India To Add Flights To Domestic And International Routes In June
- Sports Archer brings X-factor to England attack – Root
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Trick to Watch YouTube Videos without Internet
YouTube's Offline feature lets you watch the videos without an internet connection.
YouTube is globally renowned for online video browsing and even livestreaming. Over the years, it has transformed the way people watch videos. However, being an online service, YouTube consumes the mobile data massively.
Especially, when it is HD 720-pixel resolution lengthy videos. But here is a way that lets you can easily watch such videos even without an active internet connection. All you have to do is you have to save it for offline viewing.
But here's the catch. The video that you want to watch offline should be saved when there is an internet connection. Here's how you do it.
Step 1. Launch the YouTube application.
Step 2. Open the video you want to save and watch later.
Step 3. You'll find a download/save icon just below the video along with thumbs up icons.
Step 4. Click on the Download icon, you will see a box will pop up.
Step 5. In this box, choose the desired resolution you want for your video and click OK.
Step 6. Once the download is completed, you need to go to home page of app> tap on 'Menu'> click on 'offline' option.
Step 7. This will show you all downloaded videos list which you can watch anytime without an internet or mobile connectivity. Just click on the video and start watching.