TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Most Reliance Jio users have often complained about the signal problem when indoor as compared to when they are outdoors. Yes, users are facing great difficulty in receiving network connection, when at home and remote areas.
There have been several complaints on Jio signal reception when indoors, whereas user claim that it works flawlessly as soon as you step out. This has been the core aspect on why Reliance Jio delivers poor network connectivity and call drop instances.
The telecom operator has been taking various initiatives to fix the signal problem, and in turn improving the network. However, until the company fixes the issue, there are a few handy tricks that any Reliance Jio user can try in order to quickly boost their signal reception at home.
Be Smart and Use Wi-Fi Calling
Using Wi-Fi calling can be a smart choice, since those are typically made for indoor usage, hence will make the signal much stronger as compared to phone signals, especially in interior rooms and any remote locations.
Use Femtocell To Resolve Signal Issues
Femtocells are like a repeater for the nearest cell phone tower, according to TechRepublic as it works on the same frequencies as the tower that most smartphones require, which in turn the user will receive a much-improved signal.
Signal Booster is Urgently Needed
Getting yourself a phone signal booster can be a pretty good option as the device will amplify the signal in a much better manner, which will drastically improve the connectivity.