TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
However, there is a trick that the Android smartphone users can try in order to click better and clear pictures when in motion almost like that of a DSLR camera.
Here's how to turn your Android phone into a DSLR and avoid capturing pictures with motion blur.
#1 Download Camera FV-5 Lite App
The first thing that the user needs to do is download this app called Camera FV-5 Lite for the Google Play Store.
#2 Launch it to the Device
#3 Select the "S" Icon
There are various option icons placed in the camera interface of this app including P and S. Clicking on the P icon, the users can see a Program Mode options on the left of the screen whereas to change the settings to shoot a video the user needs to click on S icon.
#4 Set the Shutter Speed Settings
After tapping on the S icon, the user needs to set the shutter speed of their device's camera by selecting the time for which the shutter will remain open to capture a clear picture.
The timing can be either 1 second, 2 second or any other depending on the situation and requirement.
#5 Avoid Clicking Motion Blurry Pictures
Now the user has been redirected to the normal camera UI. All that has to be done now is a focus and click clear pictures, and avoid motion blurry images.