- News SC junks fresh petition on 100% VVPAT-EVM match, calling it a nuisance
- Automobiles Renault Reveals Official Teaser Video For The Triber — More Passion For Life Coming July 2019
- Lifestyle Sonam Dazzled In A Plush Attire At Cannes 2019, But Was It Too Maximalist For A Dinner Party?
- Sports 'Rush', a film inspired by Niki Lauda-James Hunt rivalry
- Finance Bitcoin Rally Continues After A Short Drag; Breaches $8000 Mark
- Movies ANOTHER DIVORCE? Aamir Khan's Nephew Imran Khan's Wife Avantika Has LEFT Home Along With Daughter
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Use this Simple Trick to find Working ATM Machines and Cash Around You
Many have stood in long queues or reached a particular ATM only to find out that the ATM has run out of cash. Now you can find working ATM machines and cash by using this simple trick.
Well owing to the recent demonetization of the Indian 500 and 1000 rupee notes, the last few days have been utterly confusing and the nation seems to be grasped by uncertainty with a chaotic state of affairs.
Needless to say, people are suffering as they now have no money to transact. Moreover, many have stormed the banks to exchange their money but that's not an easy task. The banks have been overcrowded with a huge number of people further making the task even more difficult.
Additionally, the latest trend might be to rush to ATMs before others. Many have been seen spending their entire night in queues outside the ATMs. Similarly, many have rushed to ATMs to withdraw cash and have stood in long queues or reached a particular ATM only to find out that the ATM has run out of cash. Nothing can be more frustrating than that.
However, if you are tired of standing in long queues only to find out that the ATM is not working or if the ATM is out of cash, then you can use this simple trick to find out if a particular ATM is out of cash or is working or not.
Follow the Link Given
As you enter the above link in the browser or just click it, you will be directed to the ATM Finder page.
Here there will be an option that lets you choose your State and City. On choosing your location using the dropdown box, it will help find a list of ATMs managed by CMS. The list shows ATMs that are up and running.
At the right side, you get the option to notify CMS if a particular ATM is shut or out of cash.
On CMS is notified about an ATM running out of money, it pops up a message that reads it will do its best as soon as possible to get the ATM running.
CMS is mainly involved in driving the cash cycle in India. From banks' currency chests to ATMs, to retail stores to wallets, it is the fifth largest ATM management company worldwide. Moreover, 50 percent of all the ATM cash circulating in the country is handled by the CMS group, placing it on the top position in India.