- Finance Markets To Jump Post Exit Poll Results
- Lifestyle Huma Qureshi’s Cannes 2019 Red Carpet Gown Is Totally Surreal And Gives Waves Effect
- News This video of Differently-Abled man delivering food on Tricycle is winning hearts online
- Movies Dreams Do Come True! Hina Khan Poses With Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jones At Cannes Chopard Party!
- Sports AC Milan 2 Frosinone 0: Piatek and Suso keep top-four hopes intact
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Automobiles Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Video Calling, GIF Support, Photo Editing: What Else's New in WhatsApp [A Complete How-To Guide]
This guide will help you to use the newly launched features of WhatsApp.
With the entry of several new IM platforms, the competition to stay and maintain the popularity in the market is getting much tougher. Even WhatsApp, the ultimate choice for all, had a tough time.
That said, to stay in the business, WhatsApp has rolled out many new features, including the much-anticipated one - WhatsApp video calling. Although all the features are quite easy-to-use, if you are still struggling with them, here is a complete 'How-To' guide for you.
1. How To Make A WhatsApp Video Call
The much-awaited feature of WhatsApp- the video calling is now available for both Android and Windows Phone users. Well, you need to be a Beta user of WhatsApp to get the video calling feature. Here's how you do it.
Step 1. the person you are calling using the WhatsApp video call feature should also have the beta version of the app installed on his or her mobile.
Step 2. Similar to voice calls, you need to click on a contact you wish to call and hit the video call option.
2. How To Send A GIF on WhatsApp
Step 1: To send a GIF on WhatsApp, head on to attachment icon on top. When you are done with attachment, go to record video option and record a video for less than 6 seconds.
Step 2: Just before sending the attachment, the usual trimming page will appear with camcorder icon on to the right corner.
Step 3: After selecting the icon, the video will be automatically converted into a GIF image.
3. Photo Editing on WhatsApp: Add Doodle or Sticker
Step 1. Once you take a picture through WhatsApp or by phone's camera, it will offer you a number of editing tools including - Cropping, Emojis, Type option, and Pencil to draw or scribble. It will help you to create the doodle.
Step 2. If you want to add fun to your photos, you can use this option to add emojis and superimpose on the photos.
Step 3. You can send add any caption to the photos or videos by tapping on "T" symbol on the top.
Step 4. You can scribble and convey the message in funnier ways than emojis can express. You can choose the desired color from the color palette on the sides as well.
4. Invite participants in the Groups with Public Group Invite Links
WhatsApp has introduced Public Group Invite Links which you need to send before adding someone in as a participant.
Once the invite has been sent to the person, he/she will get a message like 'Do you want to join 'ABC' group? This group is created by XYZ and has BCD participants' along with a join group and cancel option. You can choose any of the two options.
5. Quick Media Forward Option
Now forwarding a media attachment in WhatsApp has been made easier with a 'Quick Media Forward Option'. The beta users will get to see a forward button on the immediate right side. Just tap on it> select the desired contact> forward. Simple as that.