- 55 min ago Multiple Samsung Galaxy A, Galaxy M Phones Randomly Breaking Down; What's The Issue?
- 1 hr ago Oppo Reno 6 Pro Diwali Edition Launch Teased On Flipkart; What's New In Store?
- 1 hr ago Moto Tab G20 India Launch Likely Set For September 30: Design, Specs Leak
- 1 hr ago BSNL Reduces eSIM SMS Charges: Here's How To Avail
- Automobiles Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
- Movies Kareena Kapoor Khan Stuns In A Black Bikini In This Latest Picture From Her Island Vacay
- Finance LIC Jeevan Lakshya For A Promising Future Of Your Child
- Lifestyle 11 Natural Energy Drinks You Can Make At Home
- News Kamala Harris meeting PM Modi is 'coming of age' moment for Indian diaspora, says her home state newspaper
- Sports Is Rohit Sharma playing on Thursday against KKR? Here's update about MI captain!
- Education NIOS Practical Hall Ticket 2021 Released For Oct-Nov Examination
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Vodafone-Idea Launches eSIM Services In Tamil Nadu: Here's How To Use
Vi (Vodafone-Idea) has launched eSIM services for its postpaid users in Tamil Nadu. The company is also providing this facility in circles like Mumbai, Gujarat, Delhi, Karnataka, Maharashtra & Goa, UP East, Kerala, Kolkata, and Punjab. After these services, Vi users will no longer use physical SIM cards on their devices.
eSIM allows users to receive normal calls, SMS, and data access without any physical SIM in the smartphone. This facility is available in several circles and now, the telecom operator added Tamil Nadu to the same list. However, to use eSIM services, customers need to check these steps.
How To Use Vodafone-Idea eSIM In Tamil Nadu
For Existing Customers
Step 1: Vi users need to send an eSIM email id message to 199. In case the id is not registered with the mobile number; however, for that users have to send email id" to 199. After that, you can reinitiate the eSIM process.
Step 2: In case the email id is registered, then users will receive a message from 199, but users have to reply on the same number with an ESIMY message to confirm the request.
Step 3: After the confirmation SMS, users will get a new message from the same number for providing consent over a call. After giving the consent an email with the QR code along with the QR code will be given to your email id. Now, users have to scan the QR code and follow all the steps to activate the eSIM.
For New Customers
Users need to visit the company's store along with identity proof and photographs to get Vi eSIM connection. The company also highlighted that users have to carry their handset so that a QR code is generated during the activation process. After that, the QR code will be sent to your email and eSIM will be activated in the two hours after scanning the code.
Compatible Smartphones With Vi eSIM Services
The company offers Vi eSIM services that are compatible with the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and the iPhone 12 Pro Max.
Besides, Vi users are allowed to use the eSIM services with the Galaxy Z Flip, Samsung Galaxy Fold, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G, Samsung Galaxy Note 20, Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2, Samsung Galaxy S21 5G, Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G, Samsung Galaxy S20, Samsung Galaxy S20+, Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, and Motorola Razr.