- 6 hrs ago NASA Spitzer Telescope Locates First Planet Without Atmosphere Orbiting Red Dwarf
- 7 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy A50s, Galaxy A30s With Triple Rear Cameras Announced
- 8 hrs ago Airtel Broadband Plans Now Offer Up to 1000GB Additional Data
- 8 hrs ago Apple iPhone 11 To Come Bundled With Fast Charger: Report
- News MUHS jobs: 88 Professor, Tutor, Lecturer and Reader vacancies, MUHS notification download link
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Sanjivani 2 Makes Maiden Entry In Top 5 List; Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai Drops
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day Two: Athiya Shetty’s Black And White Sari Is So Modern Retro
- Sports KPL 2019: Bijapur Bulls Vs Hubli Tigers: Mathias lands telling blows in Tigers' victory
- Automobiles Brand New Jawa Motorcycle Shows Rust On Wheel Rim And Exhaust: Customer Takes To Social Media
- Finance 5 Factors That Caused Mayhem In Indian Markets Today
- Education GPAT 2020 Will Be Held On January 24, Check Important Dates
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
WhatsApp Guide: How to Retrieve Lost Data in 10 Simple Steps
Generally, most of our chat/conversations are important and we take some conscious effort to make sure we never lose them. But in some cases, accidentally they get deleted for some reason. The good news is that there are several options for recovering lost messages.
If you are an iOS user, you can download this Stellar Phoenix data recovery app to recover the lost data without any complications. Further, you can also retrieve data without jailbreaking your device as well.
Step 1: Download the free trial version of the Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery for iPhone [Version 3.0].
Step 2: Once downloaded, install the software on your computer.
Step 3: Installation process for this software is pretty simple! Just open the downloaded Exe file, follow the instructions and click on Finish at last.
Step 4: Double-click on the Desktop icon of Stellar Data Recovery of iPhone to open it.
Step 5: Now register the product online using the registration key!
Step 6: Once it gets registered, connect your iPhone/iPad and click Recover from iPhone
Step 7: It will bring you the lost data once you initiate the program. Now click on Whatsapp from the left sidebar to preview WhatsApp data.
Step 8: Select 'Only Show Deleted' to focus only on lost/deleted data.
Step 9: Now select the location where you want the data to be saved and click on 'Save'
Step 10: Voila! The lost data is recovered!