- News TMC worker Nirmal Kundu's murder: Accused arrested from Chhattisgarh
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: West Indies Vs Bangladesh: Preview, where to watch, timing, probable XI
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Whatsapp: How to pin and unpin favorite chats in top?
Now pin and unpin favorite chats in top on WhatsApp
WhatsApp is rolling out a new update every week in an attempt to make users job easy and also to stay ahead of its competitors. While the company has rolled out video and voice calls, stories, emojis and much more.
Now, they have rolled out a new feature, where users can pin conversations of their favorite contacts to the top to the chat tab. However, the new feature is in the testing phase and expected to be rolled out very soon. In case, if you are running on 2.17.162 or 2.17.163, version, you can access the feature. You can do this by following ways.
Step 1: Press and hold the chat you want to pin
Step 2: Now it will display options like Pin, Delete, Mute, and Archive.
Step 3: Choose the pin option
Step 4: Once done, it will remain on top no matter what. If you get a new message, it will be displayed under pinned chat.
Step 5: You can also unpin by long pressing the option by disabling the Pin button.