- 4 hrs ago These Of Vivo Smartphones Have Received Price Hike In India
- 14 hrs ago Windows 10 Guide: Here's A Trick To Disable Minimize, Maximize Animation
- 22 hrs ago Mi TV Pro 75" And Mi TV 4A 60-inch Smart TVs Unveiled: Features That Caught Our Attention
- 24 hrs ago Paytm Offering 50% Cashback On 4G Add-On Packs
- News Aadhaar will be accepted as birth proof from online subscribers: EPFO
- Finance Covid19 Impact: Govt Mulls Raising Overdraft Limit For Customers With Good Credit History
- Sports Willian says Chelsea renewal 'very difficult' amid exit talk
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan's Friend Karim Morani’s Daughter Shaza Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Lifestyle Qubool Hai Actress Surbhi Jyoti Wows In Peach Flared Ruffle Dress In Her Latest Photoshoot
- Automobiles New BMW R 18 Cruiser Production-Spec Model Unveiled: To Rival The Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Windows 10 Guide: How To Add And Manage Multiple OneDrive Accounts
Computers and smartphones are capable of running multiple accounts of the same service or app simultaneously. OneDrive is Microsoft's storage service in File Explorer of the Windows 10 operating system. Windows 10 can sync only a single OneDrive account on your computer. But when you are having multiple OneDrive accounts, it is better to sync them on one device so that they are easy to manage. You will also save a lot of time. This article will help you to run multiple OneDrive accounts effectively.
How To Add The First Account
If your OneDrive account is not linked to your Windows 10, then follow the steps given below.
Step 1: Select the Windows key from your keyboard and tap on OneDrive to open it. If the OneDrive is not installed on your computer, then you install from the Microsoft website, Microsoft Store app or any of the OneDrive website.
Step 2: Press on the Sign-in button.
Step 3: Select the preferred Microsoft account if you are connected to your computer or enter the details in a new account on a popup new window.
Step 4: Press continue to proceed.
Step 5: Now your first OneDrive account is connected to your Windows 10. You can manage the account from your Windows 10 File Explorer.
How to add the second account
If you want to add another account, follow the below steps.
Step 1: Right-Tap on the OneDrive icon in the system notification area.
Step 2: Press on the Settings option in the OneDrive menu. A new Microsoft OneDrive window is created where you can edit the changes in your OneDrive account that are connected to your computer.
Step 3: Select accounts to view the account section.
Step 4: Click on the 'Add an account' option. A new window is created where you can run the second OneDrive account that is connected to your computer.
Step 5: Type the second OneDrive account email address, password and click on the Sign-in option.
Step 6: Windows can view the new OneDrive folder location with other information too. Press on the Change location button if you want to make changes in the default folder of the newly created OneDrive account. Click on the Next button to proceed. Now, the second OneDrive account is linked to your computer.
How to manage multiple OneDrive accounts
Now the two OneDrive account is linked to your computer successfully, you can view a few changes. The first obvious change you notice is that your computer will display multiple OneDrive icons in the Taskbar notification area. You can notice there will be two-colored OneDrive icons. The personal OneDrive account will be in grey and the business account in blue color. This color difference will help you to manage the accounts efficiently.
In your computer File Explorer, you can notice there will be two OneDrive folders. These folders are labeled neatly so that you can identify them very easily. Your personal account OneDrive folder is named as personal and business is labeled to the email address that is connected to your account.
This article will help you to access all your accounts when you are having multiple OneDrive accounts. This saves your time in signing to multiple browsers.