- Microsoft 365 receives Whiteboard Windows 10 app and a free version Teams
- Microsoft releases Windows 10 Insider Preview update (Build 17713 -RS5)
- Microsoft’s dual-display Pocketable Surface Phone might soon be a reality
- Windows 10 next update will bring some major improvements for Edge, Sets is skipped again
- Mylobot malware connects a user’s Windows device to a Botnet making them prone to attacks
- Microsoft introduces SwiftKey keyboard for Windows 10
In an attempt to resize pictures, we often tend to lose the original picture quality. However, there are ways with which the picture quality can be retained back to original even after being resized.
It often happens that we are required to resize a picture, and in doing so, we often tend to lose on the picture quality at a massive rate. Doing so can make the picture look hazy or blurry.
We have enlisted a few ways with which you can resize any picture without affecting the quality of it. Try out these online tools now!
Using Imageoptimizer.net, the users can simply upload and edit or resize their photos without losing the quality. With this online tool, the user can not only resize the image but can also compress and optimize photos in bulk.
With this online tool, users can surely resize images without losing the quality. However, there is one restriction, which is, the user is required to upload a .png image. The tool has more compression controls as compared to the other tools.
Kraken.io is an online tool that unlike Punypng.com will support image formats like that of JPEG, PNG, GIF, SIV and more formats without affecting the image quality. Users can upload images up to 32 MB size and can optimize the image quality without losing a single pixel.
Using Compressjpg.com tool, a user can upload up to 20 .jpeg images for resizing. All that the user needs to do is drag and drop the image in the upload area, and compress the image to reduce or increase the size of the image.
With this online tool available for free, you can either upload the image or enter the URL given in the box on the screen. The users can enter several images together or provide the list of URLs and allow the app to compress the image without losing the quality.