TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
Xiaomi has come up with the Mi Gift Card program for the buyers in India. This program lets you give gift cards those can be used to purchase Xiaomi products such as smartphones, televisions, smart devices and accessories. The Mi Gift Card has been launched in partnership with Qwikcilver, a SaaS-based prepaid card solutions provider.
You can send gift cards to anyone through email and these gift cards are available from Rs. 100 to Rs. 10,000. You can purchase a maximum of 10 gift cards in one order. There is a gallery of gift cards available on the Mi Store app or Mi.com. You can also get it customized by uploading a design or image, notes Xiaomi in a Mi thread. Once a person receives the gift card via email, the same will be added to the user's Mi account instantly.
How to purchase a Mi gift card?
To purchase a gift card, you need to visit Mi.com and go to the dedicated page for gift cards. Over here, select a Mi Gift Card of your choice and fill in the sender's details, recipient's details, gift card amount, delivery date and a message. Once this process is over, you need to pay for the gift card via UPI, EMI on credit cards, credit or debit cards. Once the process is over, the recipient will get the gift card via email, which will have transaction details and available gift card balance.
How to redeem a Mi gift card?
If you want to redeem a Mi gift card, you need to go to Mi Store app → My Account → Add Gift Card. Now, enter the 16-digit Mi gift card number as well as the 6-digit PIN you received via email. Click on the 'Add Gift Card' button after which the amount will be added to your Mi account. Now, you can purchase any product using this value.
Remember that the Mi Gift Card expires in 12 months from the date of issue. If the recipient happens to return the product purchased using the gift card, then the same will be refunded.