- 17 min ago OnePlus 8T Available For Pre-Orders: Should You Book?
- 51 min ago Nokia 8.3 5G Likely To Arrive Soon; Nokia 3.4, Nokia 2.4 India Launch Scheduled For October
- 1 hr ago Google Pixel 4a Users Complain Ghost Touch Issue: Report
- 1 hr ago Jio Postpaid Plan Effect: Airtel, Vodafone-Idea Might Join Hands With Leading OTT Players
- Education TNEA Rank List 2020: How To Check TNEA Rank List 2020 PDF Download
- News Rajasthan CM urges demonstrators to maintain law, order during protests over teachers' exam
- Movies RIP SP Balasubrahmanyam: Akshay Kumar, Bhagyashree And Others Mourn The Tragic Loss
- Lifestyle Urvashi Rautela Turns ‘Black Rose’ In A Red And Black Saree For Her Upcoming Film’s Poster Look
- Finance IT Stocks Trade Firm Post Accenture Q4FY20 Results; Coforge Hits 52-week High
- Sports Know more about Manchester United target Vitaliy Mykolenko
- Automobiles Honda Cruiser Motorcycle Likely To Be Called H’Ness: Details Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
YouTube On Jio Phone: How To Download YouTube Videos On Jio Phone?
Jio Phone is one of the best feature phones to get in the country. The Jio Phone comes with the KaiOS, which allows plenty of apps to run, despite being a feature phone. Popular apps like WhatsApp, Google Play, and even YouTube are available on Jio Phone, allowing users to explore more on their phones.
YouTube is one of the popular apps when it comes to watching videos. Here are the complete steps to download YouTube on your Jio Phone and even get YouTube videos on your Jio Phone.
How To Download YouTube On Jio Phone?
YouTube support on Jio Phone has made things easy for users. Before downloading the YouTube app, ensure that the Jio Phone is running the latest KaiOS 2.5 version. Here's how to download YouTube on your Jio Phone.
Step 1: Open JioStore, find the YouTube app in the listing
Step 2: Press on the Install option, which automatically downloads the video app on the phone.
How To Download YouTube Videos On Jio Phone?
It should be noted that the YouTube interface on the Jio Phone is quite different from that of Android and iOS. You will need to manually move the cursor around, unlike on Android and iOS. Here are the steps to download YouTube videos on your Jio Phone:
Step 1: Open the YouTube app, and search for the video you wish to download.
Step 2: Press the left button, which clicks on the Search. This selects the URL of the YouTube video.
Step 3: To download the YouTube video, you'll need to change the URL of the video on your Jio Phone to include 'ss' before the YouTube URL.
Step 4: This redirects to another website, which also provides similar content, along with the option to download the YouTube video on the Jio Phone.
Step 5: Scroll down on the new website to find the download option. You can select the quality of the video you wish to have and download the YouTube video on your Jio Phone.
Many platforms help convert YouTube videos into a downloadable format. Users can also browse for 's converter' on your browser, which will redirect to a downloadable link for your YouTube video. YouTube Video Downloader is also another option, that can be accessed on your Jio Phone.