- 2 hrs ago How To Travel With Drone To A New Country – All You Need To Know
- 5 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy M30s Color Options Leaked; India Launch Imminent
- 6 hrs ago Countries Where You Can't Carry Or Fly Your Drones — Beaware
- 7 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy M40 Open Sale Amazon – Punch-Hole Display And Triple Rear Cameras For Rs. 19,990
- News Rajasthan BJP chief Madan Lal Saini passes away at 75 in Delhi's AIIMS
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Andre Russell ruled out for the rest of the tournament due to injury
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Premium Hatchback Teased Ahead Of Its July Debut
- Lifestyle Eat These Vitamin D-rich Foods For Improved Immunity & Bone Health
- Movies Nagarjuna's Past Comments About Bigg Boss Telugu Haunt Him Big Time; Deets Inside!
- Finance IT Dept Issued Refunds Worth Rs 64,700 Cr From April To 18 June 2019
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Top 10 DIY Hacks For Your High-Tech Gadgets
We love gadgets, and its hard to imaging when our favorite gadgets breaks. You don't really want to spend a lot of money buying a new one. Well, its easy to fix your high-priced gadgets with these low-tech hacks.
We came up with a DIY tips and tricks where you can fix you favorite gadgets without actually spending much on them. Take a look at the slider below to know more about the low-cost hacks for your gadgets.
Use Spring For Charging Cables
Smartphone chargers are way to expensive, and they easily break down after continuous usage. You can use a spring from an old pen to keep your charger from bending and breaking.
Managing Cables Using Credit Cards
It's hard to manage cables from getting tangled. You can use old credit or ATM card or a gift card to wrap headphones, smartphone cables and keep them from getting tangled.
Boost Smartphone Sound
Not many smartphone on the market comes with best speakers for enhanced audio experiences. You can use a toilet paper roll and solo cups to boost smartphone sound.
Smartphone Charging Holder
Many of us usually find it hard to place smartphone while charging. You can cut the shampoo bottle in half to place smartphone while charging.
iPad Book Cover
iPad cover is way expensive. You can use the composition book as an iPad cover.
Use old cutting board as an iPad holder
PVC Pipe For Laptop Stand
An easy way to make laptop stand is by making out of PVC pipes. Use pipes and joints to make your own designed laptop stand.
If you are using a desktop, then you might be messing around with its cables. You can use binder clips to organize cables.
Binder clips can also be used to fix the broken keyboard legs. Just remove the handles from the binder clips and fix them to the keyboard.
Watch Videos While Traveling
If you are a frequent traveler, then put your smartphone in a plastic bag to get a better viewing experience.