- 19 min ago Coronavirus Breakthrough: Scientists Discover Atomic Map To Help Combat Deadly Virus
- 44 min ago Samsung Galaxy A71 5G Model Likely In Works: Listing Spotted On Geekbench
- 1 hr ago Xiaomi Alleged Redmi K30 Pro 5G Smartphone Expected To Arrive With 33W Fast-Charger
- 1 hr ago Realme C3 With 12MP Triple-Rear Camera Goes Official: Price And Specifications
- Movies Kriti Sanon Sports Baby Bump In Leaked First Look From Sets Of Mimi
- Sports Marc Marquez extends Honda deal till 2024
- News Terrorists are not uneducated, they are degree holders: Rajnath Singh
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
- Education CBSE Board Exam: Explore List Of Barred Items And Which Pen To Use In Exam
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani's Pink Chikankari Lehenga Is Absolutely On Our Wish List
- Finance SBI Cards IPO To Open On 2 March
- Automobiles Hero Destini 125 BS6 Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,310
Top 10 DIY Hacks For Your High-Tech Gadgets
We love gadgets, and its hard to imaging when our favorite gadgets breaks. You don't really want to spend a lot of money buying a new one. Well, its easy to fix your high-priced gadgets with these low-tech hacks.
We came up with a DIY tips and tricks where you can fix you favorite gadgets without actually spending much on them. Take a look at the slider below to know more about the low-cost hacks for your gadgets.
Use Spring For Charging Cables
Smartphone chargers are way to expensive, and they easily break down after continuous usage. You can use a spring from an old pen to keep your charger from bending and breaking.
Managing Cables Using Credit Cards
It's hard to manage cables from getting tangled. You can use old credit or ATM card or a gift card to wrap headphones, smartphone cables and keep them from getting tangled.
Boost Smartphone Sound
Not many smartphone on the market comes with best speakers for enhanced audio experiences. You can use a toilet paper roll and solo cups to boost smartphone sound.
Smartphone Charging Holder
Many of us usually find it hard to place smartphone while charging. You can cut the shampoo bottle in half to place smartphone while charging.
iPad Book Cover
iPad cover is way expensive. You can use the composition book as an iPad cover.
Use old cutting board as an iPad holder
PVC Pipe For Laptop Stand
An easy way to make laptop stand is by making out of PVC pipes. Use pipes and joints to make your own designed laptop stand.
If you are using a desktop, then you might be messing around with its cables. You can use binder clips to organize cables.
Binder clips can also be used to fix the broken keyboard legs. Just remove the handles from the binder clips and fix them to the keyboard.
Watch Videos While Traveling
If you are a frequent traveler, then put your smartphone in a plastic bag to get a better viewing experience.