- 3 hrs ago Oppo Reno 8 Pro Indian Variant Details Out; Coming Next Month Alongside Reno 8
- 4 hrs ago TATA IPL 2022: RCB Vs LSG Eliminator 1 Live Streaming On Mobile and TV
- 4 hrs ago Redmi Note 11T Pro Series India Launch Details Out; To Arrive As Redmi k50i Series
- 4 hrs ago Boat Airdopes 175 With 35 Hours Of Battery Life Launched; Price & Features
- Finance Tea Stocks Settled Mixed After Tea Prices Fall On Record Output
- Movies Jannat Zubair To Be Part Of Khatron Ke Khiladi 12, Munawar Faruqui Might Also Participate In The Show
- News Rahul Gandhi travelled to London without political clearance
- Automobiles Kia EV6 Earns 5-Star Rating At Australasian NCAP Tests - Safety First
- Sports French Open: Kerber wins seven in a row on clay for the first time
- Education BSEB Class 12 Result 2022 Released For Compartment, Special Exam At results.biharboardonline.com
- Travel Adventurous Road Trips During Monsoon In India 2022
- Lifestyle Managing Diabetes To Reducing Weight, Some Amazing Health Benefits Of Jicama
WhatsApp Payments: How To Check Account Balance On WhatsApp
WhatsApp is one of the popular instant messaging apps that are used by everyone. The platform added several new features to make it more user-friendly. WhatsApp Pay is another feature that was introduced back in 2020. It is a UPI payment option like other UPI payment apps like Paytm and Google Pay.
Most of us are aware of WhatsApp Payments which allows users to send money directly from WhatsApp. Besides, one can also check their account balance from the instant messaging app itself. In this story, we've discussed how to check your bank account balance on WhatsApp.
How To Set Up WhatsApp Payments
Before knowing how to check the account balance, one must know how to use WhatsApp Payments or how to send money from WhatsApp. To send money via WhatsApp, you'll have to set up payments on WhatsApp by linking your bank account. Follow these steps to set up WhatsApp Payments.
Step 1: First, open your WhatsApp and click on the menu options.
Step 2: Now, tap on the Payments and then finish set up option.
Step 3: Select your bank from the list of options and verify your mobile number that is linked with your bank account by authenticating it via SMS.
Step 4: Once you are done with the verification process, set up your UPI PIN to start transaction.
How To Send Money Via WhatsApp
Here's the step-by-step guide on how to send money to your contacts.
Step 1: Go to WhatsApp and open a chat to whom you want to send money.
Step 2: It is important to note that, if the selected contact is not using the WhatsApp payment option, you can send Invite or transfer the money using the person's UPI ID of another apps like Google Pay and PhonePe.
Step 3: If the person is already using WhatsApp Pay, you need to just click on the 'Payment' option and then select an amount. You can also add a note and then tap on the 'next' option and 'send payment'.
Step 4: Now, WhatsApp will ask port UPI PIN that you've selected.
Step 5: Finally, enter your PIN and head over to the next to send money.
How To Check Your Bank Account Balance On WhatsApp
As mentioned above, WhatsApp also allows users to check their bank account balance from the app itself. To check your account balance, follow these steps:
Step 1: Open WhatsApp and then click on the three-dot icon placed at the top right of the screen.
Step 2: Select 'Payments' and swipe down to choose your bank account.
Step 3: Now, tap on 'View Account Balance' and enter your PIN to know your account balance.
Additionally, one can also check the account balance while sending money. For that, you need to open your WhatsApp and a chat. Then tap on the payment option and it will show your bank details. Click on bank ID and select 'View Account Balance'. After that, you need to enter your PIN to check the balance.