- Week 21, 2018 launch round-up: HTC U12+, Galaxy J8, J6, S Lite, Honor 7A, 7C, LG Q7, Q7+ and more
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 and the Redmi Note 5 Pro Now available for Rs 999 on Flipkart
- Vivo X21 available for pre-booking in India: Threat to other smartphones
- Lenovo Z5 to offer 30 minutes talk time even at 0% battery life; more camera samples emerge
- Alleged Xiaomi Mi Note 5 specs and price leak; May 31 launch likely
- Samsung Galaxy S9, S9 Plus, A8, A8 Plus, J4 starts to receive Android April Security Update
The phone is one thing several people check in the morning. There are several health-related studies which show the effects of using smartphones in bed. These studies show the effects that Smartphones can have on our health - both physical and psychological.
Here are five reasons why you should not use your smartphones in the Bed:
Are you using your phone while in bed in the dark. It could hurt your eyes. Research has proved that you can use your phone in bed under ideal lighting conditions and in the correct posture.
If you go to "Sleep with your Phone" you might disturb your sleep. Ideally, person requires 8-10 hours of sleep. Devoting more time to your phone than to your sleep could lead to serious health problems.
Are you too heavy? You can blame it on your phone. Watching too many Videos and texting overtime have made your really fat. When you go to Sleep, just keep your phone aside and not on your bed.
People who have the habit of staring too much at their smartphones before sleeping tend to have attentions problems and can have tough time and display a low attention span.
Its true that our phones have become smarter than us.