- 1 hr ago Samsung Republic Fest Sale 2022: Best Deals On Top Selling Samsung Smartphones
- 4 hrs ago AMD Radeon Pro W6400, W6500M, And W6300M Server Grade GPUs Launched: Not Meant For Gaming
- 6 hrs ago Tecno Pop 5 Pro With 6,000mAh Battery Launched At Rs. 8,499; Where To Buy
- 7 hrs ago Vivo Pad To Support 44W Fast Charging, 120Hz Display; Launch Confirmed For Q1 2022
- News Websites, YouTube channels spreading lies, conspiring against India will be blocked: Minister Thakur
- Sports India vs South Africa 1st ODI 2022: Player of The Match, Post Match Presentation, Scorecard, Records and Stats
- Finance 3 Debt Free Chemical Stocks In India With M-Cap Over Rs. 10,000 Crore To Add To Your Watchlist
- Education UPPSC PCS Main Combined/USS Exam Deferred Owing To COVID, To Be Held From March 23 Onwards
- Movies French Actor Gaspard Ulliel Of Moon Knight Fame Passes Away At 37 After Ski Accident
- Automobiles Tata Tiago And Tata Tigor Top Variants Updated: New Features And Colours Added
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Assam In Winter Of 2022
- Lifestyle Do You Often Pick The Skin Around Nails? You May Have Excoriation Or Skin Picking Disorder?
Aadhaar PVC Card: What Is Aadhaar PVC Card? How To Order And Get Aadhaar PVC Card Online
Aadhaar is the one document that can be used across the country. An Indian citizen can get his unique Aadhaar number for free of cost, which will contain biometric details like fingerprints and iris scans.
As it works as ID proof, one can either use eAadhhar, mAadhaar, Aadhaar letter, or an Aadhaar card that will be available for free of cost. UIDAI has now come up with yet another type of Aadhaar called -- Aadhaar PVC card, which is now available for a nominal charge.
What Is Aadhaar PVC Card?
Aadhaar PVC card is a form of Aadhar. The details of the user will be printed on a plastic card with a hologram, confirming the authenticity of the Aadhaar PVC card.
To get a PVC Aadhaar card, which will be similar in dimensions to credit and debit cards, one has to pay a fee of Rs. 50. This charge includes both printing and delivery charges of the card. Users who have registered phone numbers and those who haven't registered can get an Aadhaar card using an alternative mobile number.
How To Order And Get Aadhaar PVC Card Online?
To Get your copy of the Aadhaar PVC card, one has to visit the UIDAI website and click on order Aadhaar reprint and then authenticate yourself using the OTP sent to the registered mobile number and make a payment of 50. The payment can be made using a credit card, debit card, net banking, or UPI.
Post payment, the website will generate an airway bill number, which is the tracking number, and can be used to track your Aadhaar PVC card. UIDAI claims that the printed Aadhaar PVC card will be handed over to the postal department within 5 working days. And the same will be delivered to the customer using speed post within the next few days.
Within the next few weeks, the Aadhaar PVC card will be delivered to your postal address. Do note that UIDAI will only ship the card to the address mentioned on the Aadhaar card, and it cannot be shipped to a different address.
Security Features of Aadhaar PVC CardAadhaar PVC card has several security features, including a 3D hologram, security QR code, micro text, ghost image, issue date, print date, guilloche pattern, and an embossed Aadhaar logo.
Should You Get An Aadhaar PVC Card?
As it costs just Rs. 50, it looks like a great deal, as carrying an Aadhaar card printed on a paper can get damaged in the long run, whereas the Aadhaar PVC card is likely to last longer. Do note that, one can only order an Aadhaar PVC card online, and there are no third-party websites that can provide an authentic Aadhaar PVC card with features like 3D hologram and a ghost image.