- 17 min ago Xiaomi's Partner Holitech To Invest $200 Million in Country
- 46 min ago Lyrics Website Genius Accuses Google Of Stealing Its Content – Search Giant Again In Trouble
- 1 hr ago Huawei Nova 5 Official Teaser Confirms 32MP Selfie Camera And WaterDrop Notch
- 1 hr ago Samsung Galaxy M20 Price Cut In India Makes It A Good Buy
- News Blackbuck case: Salman Khan acquitted of submitting fake affidavit in Court
- Sports India vs Pakistan: Vijay Shankar hopes to keep the flow in ICC World Cup 2019
- Lifestyle Janhvi Kapoor Or Sophie Choudry Or Diana Penty: Whose Ethnic Look Was The Freshest?
- Movies NEVER SEEN BEFORE! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's ROMANTIC MOVES With Aamir Khan On SRK's Iconic Song
- Finance Indices Off Day's High; Sensex Slips 400 Points, Nifty At 11,700
- Automobiles Toyota Innova Rolls Over Thrice In Crash; Airbags Fail To Deploy
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
ACT Fibernet partners with SonyLIV to expand its OTT offerings
This offer is valid on all broadband plans and can be availed at an additional cost of Rs.99 per month.
Internet service provider (ISP) ACT Fibernet has announced its partnership with SonyLIV to expand its OTT offerings and provide premium content to all customers.
As part of this collaboration, ACT Fibernet customers across all 16 cities can now directly subscribe to SonyLIV and enjoy rich content across movies, sports, shows, music, web originals, English shows and much more.
Ravi Karthik, Head of Marketing, ACT Fibernet, commented, "SonyLIV is one of the most widely watched OTT platforms with a host of original content and we are happy to bring their offerings through our service to all our customers across the country.
Karthik said, "There is a soaring demand for OTT content, in the last one year we have received an overwhelming response for the various other OTT services that we provide to our users. We are positive that we will see a remarkable traction for SonyLIV and our customers will have a wholesome entertainment experience."
Additionally, this offer is valid on all broadband plans and can be availed at an additional cost of Rs.99 per month.
Uday Sodhi, Business Head - Digital, said," ACT Fibernet is one of most of the preferred broadband service providers in India, and we are delighted to extend SonyLIV content to its 1.28 million customers in the country. Backed by high internet broadband speed the viewers will enjoy a seamless streaming experience."
The company has also teamed up with the Karnataka State Reserve Police (KSRP) to provide mobile toilets for the KSRP battalion.
To recall, ACT joined hands with the Government of Tamil Nadu to introduce Digital accessible information system (DAISY).
Digital Accessible Information System (DAISY) Software is a globally recognized format that converts text from regular books into computerized content which can be easily accessed by the visually impaired students.
It allows students to read the full text independently, effortlessly navigate between sentences, thereby making it easy for the students to learn the subject more efficiently.