- 7 hrs ago Poco M4 Pro 5G With Up 6GB RAM Spotted At FCC; When Is It Launching?
- 9 hrs ago Honor Band 6 Selling At Just Rs. 2,499 At Flipkart: Should You Buy?
- 11 hrs ago Oppo Reno7 Key Specifications Revealed Via New Leak; Expected Price, Launch Date
- 12 hrs ago Nothing Phone Expected To Launch In Early 2022; Power (1) Power Bank Also Coming Soon
- News Srinagar non-resident killed: Bihar-based 'Gol guppa' seller's family mourns his death
- Sports Aishwarya, Ashishrao and Aman in fray for Hampi bike rally nationals
- Movies India's Best Dancer 2 Contestants List Is Out: Here's Everything You Need To Know About The Show!
- Automobiles 2021 KTM RC200 Arrives At Dealership: Gets Dual-Channel ABS As Standard
- Travel Rajasthan's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Finance Now Conduct Debit Card Services At New Micro ATMs of This Bank: Here’s How
- Lifestyle Sooryavanshi: All Set For Promotions, Katrina Kaif Looks Like A Dream In Her Floral Lehenga
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
Amazon Great Indian Festival 2021 To Kickstart From October 4
Amazon India has officially confirmed that the Great Indian Festival 2021 will kickstart from October 4. Notably, the Flipkart Big Billion Days 2021 is starting from October 7. Here are some of the features and offers which will be available during the Amazon Great Indian Festival 2021.
Amazon Great Indian Festival 2021 Offers
During the Great Indian Festival 2021 sale, Amazon will be offering a 10 percent discount on HDFC credit and debit cards. Do note that, the maximum discount amount will be capped. This means, not every purchase was made during the Great Indian Festival 2021.
Besides, Amazon Pay ICICI credit card users will also get a 5 percent reward with each purchase. New users who are getting Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards will get a joining bonus of Rs. 750.
As a part of the festival sale, the company will also be offering a discount on Amazon Prime membership, which will be available for Rs. 899/year in the sale duration. Do note that, even if you already have an active membership, you can still buy it at a discounted price, which will only be activated when the current membership ends.
During the course of the sale, Amazon will be launching over 1000 new products, which also include devices like smartphones and laptops.
Amazon Prime Video Channels Launched In India With 8 OTT Platforms
Amazon India has also officially confirmed the launch of the Prime Video Channels in India. Now, users with Prime subscriptions can now access content from additional OTT platforms like discovery+, Lionsgate Play, DocuBay, Eros Now, MUBI, hoichoi, manoramaMAX, and ShortsTV. Do note that, these services will not be included for free of cost, as one has to pay for the services.
However, as an introductory offering, there will be special pricing on these for the first year, where, one can subscribe to these additional OTT services at a discounted price. All the content will be available on a single platform with a unified payment solution everything can be accessed on the Prime Video app or the website.
Amazon Prime Channel Annual Subscription Charges
- Discovery+ -- Rs. 299/year
- Lionsgate play -- Rs. 699/year
- Eros Now -- Rs. 299/year
- Hoichoi -- Rs. 599/year
- manoramaMAX -- Rs. 699/year
- MUBI -- Rs. 1999/year
- Shorts TV -- Rs. 299/year
- DocuBay -- Rs. 499/year