- 1 hr ago Redmi Note 11, Note 11 Pro, And Redmi Note 11 Pro+ Officially Unveiled; Price, Expected India Launch Date
- 4 hrs ago Honor X30i With Dimensity 810 5G SoC, 90Hz Display Officially Announced; Price, Full Specifications
- 5 hrs ago Boat Watch Vertex Debuts With SpO2 Sensor, 10 Days Battery; Price Set At Rs. 2,499
- 5 hrs ago Oppo A16K Could Launch Soon; Renders & Specifications Revealed Online
- News Narendra Modi govt making coastal security impenetrable: Amit Shah
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Cheers For Hubby Nick Jonas As He Wraps Up Remember Tour, Shares Pic From His Concert
- Sports Lakshya enter quarters, Sameer retires at French Open
- Education MHT CET 2021 Toppers List: 28 Students Emerge As Toppers, Score 100 Percentile In Maharashtra CET
- Finance 7th CPC: DR Hiked To 31% For Central Government Pensioners/Family Pensioners
- Lifestyle Halloween 2021: Front Man And The VIP Guests’ Mask Costumes From Squid Game Discussed Spoilers Inside
- Automobiles Piaggio Opens EV Three Wheeler Experience Centre in Mumbai
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Amazon Great Indian Festival 2021 To Kickstart From October 4
Amazon India has officially confirmed that the Great Indian Festival 2021 will kickstart from October 4. Notably, the Flipkart Big Billion Days 2021 is starting from October 7. Here are some of the features and offers which will be available during the Amazon Great Indian Festival 2021.
Amazon Great Indian Festival 2021 Offers
During the Great Indian Festival 2021 sale, Amazon will be offering a 10 percent discount on HDFC credit and debit cards. Do note that, the maximum discount amount will be capped. This means, not every purchase was made during the Great Indian Festival 2021.
Besides, Amazon Pay ICICI credit card users will also get a 5 percent reward with each purchase. New users who are getting Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards will get a joining bonus of Rs. 750.
As a part of the festival sale, the company will also be offering a discount on Amazon Prime membership, which will be available for Rs. 899/year in the sale duration. Do note that, even if you already have an active membership, you can still buy it at a discounted price, which will only be activated when the current membership ends.
During the course of the sale, Amazon will be launching over 1000 new products, which also include devices like smartphones and laptops.
Amazon Prime Video Channels Launched In India With 8 OTT Platforms
Amazon India has also officially confirmed the launch of the Prime Video Channels in India. Now, users with Prime subscriptions can now access content from additional OTT platforms like discovery+, Lionsgate Play, DocuBay, Eros Now, MUBI, hoichoi, manoramaMAX, and ShortsTV. Do note that, these services will not be included for free of cost, as one has to pay for the services.
However, as an introductory offering, there will be special pricing on these for the first year, where, one can subscribe to these additional OTT services at a discounted price. All the content will be available on a single platform with a unified payment solution everything can be accessed on the Prime Video app or the website.
Amazon Prime Channel Annual Subscription Charges
- Discovery+ -- Rs. 299/year
- Lionsgate play -- Rs. 699/year
- Eros Now -- Rs. 299/year
- Hoichoi -- Rs. 599/year
- manoramaMAX -- Rs. 699/year
- MUBI -- Rs. 1999/year
- Shorts TV -- Rs. 299/year
- DocuBay -- Rs. 499/year