- 1 hr ago Week 43, 2021 Launch Roundup: Nokia C30, Vivo T1, OPPO K9s, iQOO Z5x, And More
- 18 hrs ago How To Check Jio Number: USSD Codes, SMS, MyJio App And More
- 19 hrs ago Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: Discounts On Best Selling Budget Mobiles For This Diwali
- 19 hrs ago WhatsApp Tips & Tricks; How To Check If Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp
- Movies Taapsee Pannu, Preity Zinta & Other Celebs React To India's Loss To Pakistan In T20 World Cup Match
- Sports 'Lucky 13': Babar Azam lords in style as India lose to Pakistan for first time in World Cup
- News NCB's Sameer Wankhede writes to Mumbai top cop, seeks protection from action on 'false charges'
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
- Automobiles Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
Amazon Great Indian Festival 2021 To Kickstart From October 4
Amazon India has officially confirmed that the Great Indian Festival 2021 will kickstart from October 4. Notably, the Flipkart Big Billion Days 2021 is starting from October 7. Here are some of the features and offers which will be available during the Amazon Great Indian Festival 2021.
Amazon Great Indian Festival 2021 Offers
During the Great Indian Festival 2021 sale, Amazon will be offering a 10 percent discount on HDFC credit and debit cards. Do note that, the maximum discount amount will be capped. This means, not every purchase was made during the Great Indian Festival 2021.
Besides, Amazon Pay ICICI credit card users will also get a 5 percent reward with each purchase. New users who are getting Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards will get a joining bonus of Rs. 750.
As a part of the festival sale, the company will also be offering a discount on Amazon Prime membership, which will be available for Rs. 899/year in the sale duration. Do note that, even if you already have an active membership, you can still buy it at a discounted price, which will only be activated when the current membership ends.
During the course of the sale, Amazon will be launching over 1000 new products, which also include devices like smartphones and laptops.
Amazon Prime Video Channels Launched In India With 8 OTT Platforms
Amazon India has also officially confirmed the launch of the Prime Video Channels in India. Now, users with Prime subscriptions can now access content from additional OTT platforms like discovery+, Lionsgate Play, DocuBay, Eros Now, MUBI, hoichoi, manoramaMAX, and ShortsTV. Do note that, these services will not be included for free of cost, as one has to pay for the services.
However, as an introductory offering, there will be special pricing on these for the first year, where, one can subscribe to these additional OTT services at a discounted price. All the content will be available on a single platform with a unified payment solution everything can be accessed on the Prime Video app or the website.
Amazon Prime Channel Annual Subscription Charges
- Discovery+ -- Rs. 299/year
- Lionsgate play -- Rs. 699/year
- Eros Now -- Rs. 299/year
- Hoichoi -- Rs. 599/year
- manoramaMAX -- Rs. 699/year
- MUBI -- Rs. 1999/year
- Shorts TV -- Rs. 299/year
- DocuBay -- Rs. 499/year