- 2 hrs ago Amazon Great Republic Day Sale: Top Discount Offers On Intel Core i7 Laptops
- 9 hrs ago Vivo V23 Pro Review: Expensive For A Pretty Looking 5G Selfie Phone
- 9 hrs ago Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G India Pricing Revealed Ahead Of January 19 Launch; Similar As OnePlus 9RT
- 9 hrs ago Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2022: Republic Day Offers On Best Budget Smartphones
- Movies International Film Festival Of Kerala IFFK 2022 Postponed Due To COVID Surge
- Lifestyle Omicron: German Capital Berlin Turns Into COVID Hotspot
- Sports Ben Stokes opts out of IPL 2022 auctions to stay fresh for English home summer: Reports
- Finance First IPO Of 2022 To Open On January 19, 2022: Know Key Points
- News I can beat up Modi: Congress leader's video kicks up controversy
- Education CBSE Science Challenge 2021-22 Announced For Students Of Class 8 To Class 10. Check Details Here
- Automobiles Citroen C3 Debuts In ‘Messi’ Land: India Launch Soon
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In West Bengal In Winter Of 2022
Blue Aadhaar Card Explained: What Is It, How To Apply For It
Aadhaar Card is one of the most important documents for every citizen. The Aadhaar Card contains the 12-digit number and all your details including your name, date of birth, and so on. We also know that Aadhaar Card plays an important role in all official works starting from banks to schools and colleges.
For the unaware, there are two types of Aadhaar cards - one is for adults and the other one is for children age below 5 which is called ''Baal Aadhaar'. In this article, we have discussed the Blue Aadhaar Card or Baal Aadhaar card.
What Is Blue Aadhaar Card/ Baal Aadhaar Card?
As above mentioned, the Blue/ Baal Aadhaar card is only for children below 5 years. For getting a regular Aadhaar card, one needs to provide biometric details like fingerprint and iris scan. However, there is no need for children to provide any biometric info.
As the name suggests, the Baal Aadhaar card comes in blue color and parents can apply for the Baal Aadhaar card. Do also note that, the Baal Aadhaar card becomes invalid once the child crosses 5 years. After that, the children need to apply for a regular Aadhaar card by giving biometric details.
Once the child turns 15 years, another biometric update will be required. One must know that the biometric update is free. If you're not aware of how to apply for a Baal Aadhaar card then let's dive into details.
How To Apply For Blue Aadhaar Card/ Baal Aadhaar Card?
Step 1: You need to collect the application form available at the Aadhaar Enrolment center.
Step 2: Then you need to submit the child's birth certificate, address details, one of the parent's Aadhaar card numbers, and mobile number.
Step 3: The child's picture will also be required.
Step 4: The child's Aadhar card number will be linked with their parent's Aadhar card.
Step 5: Once it is done, you need to collect the acknowledgment slip from the enrolment center.
Step 6: Once everything this done, you will get your Blue Aadhaar card/ Baal Aadhaar card number within 90 days.