- 48 min ago iQOO Neo 7 5G Retail Box Live Images Leak: 6.78-Inch AMOLED Display Dimensity 8200 SoC Expected
- 2 hrs ago Apple Supplier Starts AirPods Production in India For Export: Report
- 2 hrs ago Realme 10 Pro 5G vs Poco X4 Pro 5G: Design, Display, Cameras Compared
- 2 hrs ago Realme GT Neo 5 Launch Date Revealed: Check Specs, Features of Flagship Android Smartphone
- Sports Hardik Bhatt: Mumbai City FC sign talented Defender on Loan from Rajasthan United
- Finance How is Interest from a Savings Account Taxed?
- News Gujarat court convicts self-styled godman Asaram Bapu in rape case
- Movies Mouni Roy's Red Lehenga Is A Bridesmaid's Choice Of Showstopper
- Lifestyle Khadga Mala Mantra The Mystery, Benefits And Rituals
- Education Budget 2023: How Does Government Prepares Union Budget Every Year
- Travel Valentine 2023: If Your Partner Loves Travelling, Here is What You Can Do
- Automobiles Sporty Hero Xoom Launched At Rs 68,599 - 3 Variants, 5 Colour Options
Blue Aadhaar Card Explained: What Is It, How To Apply For It
Aadhaar Card is one of the most important documents for every citizen. The Aadhaar Card contains the 12-digit number and all your details including your name, date of birth, and so on. We also know that Aadhaar Card plays an important role in all official works starting from banks to schools and colleges.
For the unaware, there are two types of Aadhaar cards - one is for adults and the other one is for children age below 5 which is called ''Baal Aadhaar'. In this article, we have discussed the Blue Aadhaar Card or Baal Aadhaar card.
What Is Blue Aadhaar Card/ Baal Aadhaar Card?
As above mentioned, the Blue/ Baal Aadhaar card is only for children below 5 years. For getting a regular Aadhaar card, one needs to provide biometric details like fingerprint and iris scan. However, there is no need for children to provide any biometric info.
As the name suggests, the Baal Aadhaar card comes in blue color and parents can apply for the Baal Aadhaar card. Do also note that, the Baal Aadhaar card becomes invalid once the child crosses 5 years. After that, the children need to apply for a regular Aadhaar card by giving biometric details.
Once the child turns 15 years, another biometric update will be required. One must know that the biometric update is free. If you're not aware of how to apply for a Baal Aadhaar card then let's dive into details.
How To Apply For Blue Aadhaar Card/ Baal Aadhaar Card?
Step 1: You need to collect the application form available at the Aadhaar Enrolment center.
Step 2: Then you need to submit the child's birth certificate, address details, one of the parent's Aadhaar card numbers, and mobile number.
Step 3: The child's picture will also be required.
Step 4: The child's Aadhar card number will be linked with their parent's Aadhar card.
Step 5: Once it is done, you need to collect the acknowledgment slip from the enrolment center.
Step 6: Once everything this done, you will get your Blue Aadhaar card/ Baal Aadhaar card number within 90 days.