- 42 min ago Oppo F11 Pro Vs Vivo V15 Pro: Specs, Display, Features, Compared
- 53 min ago Moto E13 Prices Could Start Under ₹7000 In India; Launch On February 8
- 1 day ago OnePlus Nord 2T vs Oppo Reno 8: Design, Display, Battery Compared
- 1 day ago Oppo F19 Pro Plus 5G Vs OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G: Specs, Display, Features, Compared
- News After 2 months of Govt-Collegium tussle, SC gets 5 new judges
- Sports Ravindra Jadeja reflects Injury phase ahead of Australia Test series
- Finance MNC Pharma Stock Declares Solid Dividend, Shares Spurt 12% Intraday: Check Record Date
- Education IIM Rohtak Started Applications for IPMAT 2023; Check Details Here
- Automobiles Toyota Glanza Price Hiked – Check Out Updated Prices
- Movies Box Office - Shah Rukh Khan's Pathaan Earns Over 65 Crores In The Second Weekend, Enters 400 Crore Club
- Lifestyle Lingashtakam: Know About Importance, Benefits, And Restrictions
- Travel Top 5 Must visit places in Ottawa, Canada
Google Search On Desktop Gets Dark Theme: Steps To Enable Dark Mode On Google Desktop
Google has been constantly updating and upgrading its service offering. If you received a notification on your Windows or macOS Google Search about trying out a new dark theme - you're not alone. Google Search is officially rolling out dark theme or dark mode for all desktop or PC users. Users also have the option of Device default, dark, or light modes.
Google Search Gets Dark Mode On Desktop
Dark mode has been a user-favorite feature for some time now. While dark mode doesn't really turn your screen completely dark, you get to experience something on the shades of dark gray. This is exactly the color you'll see on Google Search on the desktop when switched to dark mode. To note, Google has been experimenting with the dark theme on Search desktop for months now.
Users took to social media platforms to report their Google page turning into dark gray out of the blue. Soon after, Google rolled out the dark mode for selected beta users on desktop. And now, Google Search dark mode has been announced for all users globally. Looking back, Google Search in dark mode has been available for Android for months now.
How To Enable Dark Mode On Google For Desktop?
Here are the steps to enable dark mode or dark theme for Google Search on your PC or desktop:
Step 1: Open Google on your browser > select Settings at the top-right corner
Step 2: Here, click on Search Settings > and next select Appearance
Step 3: You can see multiple options here. You can choose Device default, Dark, or Light
Here, Device default will automatically match the color scheme of your current device. Dark Mode will reveal light text on a dark background. And lastly, Light Mode will show dark text on a light background.
Step 4: You can select the one of your liking at the bottom > click Save
Google isn't the only browser that's available with a dark mode option. Microsoft Edge and so others have also enabled or are experimenting with dark mode for their desktop browsers. That said, most of the mobile versions already have the feature running.