- 6 min ago Tata Sky's New Service Will Let You Stream Over 400 Live Channels
- 2 hrs ago Vivo V1916A Clears 3C Certification- Expected To Come With 5G Support, 44W Fast Charger
- 2 hrs ago Crossloop Launches Designer PRO Series Earphones For Rs. 1,999 In India
- 3 hrs ago Redmi K20 Vs Other Popup Camera Smartphones In India
- Sports PKL 2019: Puneri Paltan appoint Surjeet Singh as skipper
- Movies Sudeep Refused To Get Paid For Pailwaan; Director Krishna Reveals The Actual Reason
- News Kulbhushan Jadhav verdict: What ICJ ruled in India’s favour and what it did not
- Automobiles Ducati Partners With North Star Automotive — Aiming Maximum Presence In India
- Lifestyle Teen Sells Bottled Bathwater to Men Online and It's A Runaway Success
- Finance What Are Dynamic Bond Funds?
- Education ICAI CPT June Result 2019 To Be Released On July 18
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Jio GigaFiber Best For Viewing Netflix; Shows April ISP Data
7 Star Digital is offering 3.41Mbps speed during the same months and Airtel posted a speed of 3.29 Mbps in April.
According to a new Netflix monthly, ISP speed index for April Jio GigaFiber is again leading broadband service chart.
As per the data Jio GigaFiber has managed to achieve 3.49Mbps speed while Spectranet is providing 3.43Mbps speed to its customers when they are watching content on Netflix Prime.
On the other hand, 7 Star Digital is offering 3.41Mbps speed during the same months and Airtel posted a speed of 3.29 Mbps in April.
Meanwhile, an ICRA report said RJio leads the wireless broadband market, with a market share of 56 percent, followed by Bharti at 21 percent and Vodafone-Idea at 20 percent.
For RJio, 100 percent of its subscribers are broadband subscribers, while the same ratio for Bharti stood at 35 percent and for Vodafone-Idea stood at 28 percent.
The wireless broadband subscriber base continues to maintain its robust growth momentum, increasing to 544.9 million in March 2019 or 47 percent of the total subscriber base, witnessing the addition of 12.9 million during the month, ICRA said.
As per the reports received from 315 operators in the month of March 2019, the number of broadband subscribers increasedTRAI said top five service providers constituted 98.67 percent market share of the total broadband subscribers at the end of March-19.
These service providers were Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd (306.72 million), Bharti Airtel (114.62 million), Vodafone Idea (110.22 million), BSNL (22.14 million) and Tata Tele. Group (2.10 million). While the top five Wired Broadband Service providers were BSNL (9.21 million), Bharti Airtel (2.36 million), AtriaConvergence Technologies (1.42 million), Hathway Cable & Datacom (0.81 million) and MTNL (0.76 million).
As on 31st March 2019, the top five Wireless Broadband Service providers were Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd (306.72 million),Bharti Airtel (112.26 million), Vodafone Idea (110.20 million), BSNL (12.93 million) and TataTeleservices (1.68 million).
Jio GigaFiber has managed to achieve 3.49Mbps speed.
Spectranet is providing 3.43Mbps speed to its customers.
7 Star Digital is offering 3.41Mbps speed during the same months
Airtel posted a speed of 3.29 Mbps in April.