- 4 hrs ago Mystery OnePlus Smartphone Pops Up On Geekbench: Is It The OnePlus Nord Lite?
- 4 hrs ago iQOO Z1 Nautical King Limited Edition Available For Purchase Starting July 22
- 4 hrs ago Tecno Launches Spark 5 Pro With HD + Dot-In Display: Should You Buy?
- 5 hrs ago Redmi Note 9 Confirmed To Launch On July 20 In India
- News Real Ayodhya in Nepal, Lord Ram not Indian: Oli
- Finance CPI: Retail Inflation In June Grows At 6.09%; Breaches RBI Target
- Sports Suresh Raina, Rishabh Pant enjoy net session
- Lifestyle COVID-19: WHO Official Says The Virus Could Have Existed Long Before Outbreak
- Automobiles New-Generation Kia Carnival Interiors Revealed Officially: Expected To Arrive In India By 2022
- Movies Shaheen Bhatt To Take Legal Action Against Online Harassers; ‘Will Not Protect Your Identity’
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Dell Latitude 12 (7252) 2-in-1 vs Microsoft Surface Pro 4: Which One Is Right For You?
Dell has launched its latest 7000 ultrabook and Latitude 12 7000 2-in-1 tablet, back in January. Now the company has released both device in the Indian market.
The new Dell Latitude range meets the demands of business users by providing them the perfect blend of industry-leading security, manageability and reliability features, encased in stunning design with an InfinityEdge display and premium materials.
"The Latitude brand has created a niche for itself among the business users by delivering seamless technology experiences. We are very excited to be launching the new Latitude range for the Indian market. Latitude devices bring together an amalgamation of mobility, increased productivity and a unique element of style, while also complying with the security and manageability requirements of an organization," said Indrajit Belgundi, Director and General Manager, Client Solutions Group, Dell India.
The Dell Latitude 13 7000 Series Ultrabook will be available by the end of April at a starting price of Rs. 79,999. The Dell Latitude 12 7000 Series 2-in-1 will be available by the end of March at a starting price of Rs. 87,999.
Both devices truly embrace the 'ultra' in Ultrabook and 2-in-1 concept, in comparison with the Microsoft Surface Pro 4. Today we compared Dell's latest Latitude device with the Surface Pro 4, have a look at the slider below to know more.
The Dell Latitude 13 (7370) 7000 Series Ultrabook is the world's smallest 13-inch business-class Ultrabook and is a perfect fit for the on-the-go worker.
Built using layers of unidirectional 40 ton carbon fiber, the same materials used in applications like spacecraft and aerospace, the Latitude 13 can endure the rigor of heavy business-use while maintaining an attractive allure (a machined aluminum option is available as well).
The world's only business-class Ultrabook with InfinityEdge display, the ultra-thin bezel around the screen creates an enjoyable and exquisite viewing experience for presentations, documents and videos.
In addition, the Latitude 13 contains the industry-standard USB Type-C allowing one cable for docking, power, video, audio and data. It also includes Thunderbolt 3 for 8x faster data transfer than USB 3.0 allowing end users to power two 4K displays simultaneously.
The Dell Latitude 12 (7275) 7000 Series 2-in-1 is one of the lightest 12.5-inch 2-in-1s and provides the best of both worlds for those who want the full functionality of a laptop, in performance and design, easily converted into a tablet.
The unique design is free of cumbersome latches, locks or alignment pins, and instead uses magnets; easily transitioning from various use modes for maximum flexibility and productivity.
The Latitude 12 offers a world-class ecosystem, including two keyboard options tailored for the professional's work style. The Dell Latitude 12 Slim Keyboard is full-sized, lightweight, well-spaced with backlit chiclet keys for effortless typing, and offers a full range of viewing angles.