- 12 min ago How to get 1.5GB data per day for one year from Vodafone
- 27 min ago Adata launches HD710 Pro hard drive in India for Rs 4,693
- 42 min ago Realme assures two-year Android update cycle for all its smartphones
- 57 min ago Redmi Note 7S is official: The most-affordable 48 MP camera smartphone in India
- Movies De De Pyaar De Weekend Box Office Collection: Ajay Devgn's Film Earns This Much In 3 Days
- Finance Gold Prices Slump Amid A Stronger Rupee And Rising Equities
- Automobiles New Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 1.70 Lakh
- News BJP delegation meets EC, demands re-poll in violence hit constituencies of WB
- Lifestyle Parents Do Not Want Their Son To Touch Himself And They Installed CCTV
- Sports MotoGP analysis: How Marquez made history for Honda in France
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 4G: Everything You Need to Know About Xiaomi’s latest Gem
The Mi Notebook Air 4G is here!
The Apple of China, Xiaomi has launched the upgraded Mi Notebook Air in the Chinese market. Launched in two screen sizes, the Mi Notebook Air 4G also comes equipped with a SIM card slot that will allow users to connect to the internet without a Wi-Fi connection.
SEE ALSO: The Best IoT Products of 2016
Let's have a detailed look at the hardware and specifications of the new Mi Notebook Air.
All Metal Design and Full HD Display
Both the variants come with the same all-metal design and retain a full HD screen resolution similar to its predecessor. The full HD display has 300 nits brightness, offers 170-degree wide viewing angle and sports a 5.71mm ultra-narrow bezels.
Intel Core M3 CPU
The 13.3-inch variant comes with the sixth generation of Intel Core i7 processor with 1GB DDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GT 940MX GPU. The notebook has an 8GB DDR4 RAM and 256GB PCIe SSD storage, which can be further expanded via SSD expansion slot.
Lightweight and Sleek Design
The 12.5-inch Mi Notebook Air 4G weighs 1.07kg and is just 12.9mm thick. This makes it one of the lightest and sleekest notebooks in the market.
The 13.3-inch variant weighs 1.28kg and is 14.8mm thick.
Windows 10 OS
The Mi Notebook Air 4G runs on the latest Window 10 and is backed up by a 37Wh battery unit for the 12.5-inch variant and 40Wh battery unit for the 13.3-inch variant. Xiaomi claims that the battery can last up to 11.5 hours on a single charge for the smaller screen variant and even higher for the bigger 13.3-inch variant.
Good on Connectivity
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 4G does not compromise on connectivity. The notebook include two USB 3.0 port, one HDMI port, one USB Type-C port, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v4.1, AKG dual speakers, and Dolby Digital surround sound.