- News Lok Sabha Election 2019: Exit polls which failed to read public mood
- Sports Lyon president Aulas urges PSG to make Ndombele move
- Movies Hina Khan Proved Time Changes: From Being Tantrum Queen, Trolled For Bigg Boss Stint To Cannes Debut
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Lifestyle Schizophrenia: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- Automobiles Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
ACER opens exclusive retail store in Durgapur
ACER,the leading laptop and PC player in India, announced the expansion of its retail presence in India with the inauguration of its exclusive retail store in Durgapur (West Bengal).The new store is located at Nachan road, Bhiringi, Opp. Forune Plaza, Durgapur.
Having achieved a stronghold in metros, Acer is penetrating the length and breadth of the country to address the varied computing needs of its customers. Resembling all the other outlets, this outlet will also feature the company's entire range of Laptops, Desktops, Monitors and Tablets.
Addressing the launch, Mr. Pinaki Banerjee, Business Head (East), Acer Indiasays, "Having established our presence across Tier I regions, it was crucial to shift our focus to Tier II and III regions.Eastern India has become a fast growing market in terms of technology.
And providing the crowd with the required amount of assistance and access will open a new market scope for us which will further enhance our retail expansion plans."
The exclusive store launch in this region is a part of the company's constant efforts to provide its customers with an interactive and informative buying experience by investing in the gamut of training sales personnel, in-store merchandising, ranging of new high end models, sales enablement and attractive offers for its products.
As retail is going to be a key driver for Acer's future growth, the company is looking at opening more of such exclusive experience outlet this year to have a better penetration in the Indian market.
SEE ALSO: iPhone 7, 7 Plus Pre-registration Begins in India: 6 Ways They're Different from Each Other
The company has also developed robust plans focusing on marketing strategies, attractive pricing anda great shopping experience with an aim to enhance excitement, engagement and experiential purchase for the customer.