- News Lok Sabha Election 2019: Exit polls which failed to read public mood
- Sports Lyon president Aulas urges PSG to make Ndombele move
- Movies Hina Khan Proved Time Changes: From Being Tantrum Queen, Trolled For Bigg Boss Stint To Cannes Debut
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Lifestyle Schizophrenia: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- Automobiles Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
ASUS launches world's first liquid-cooled laptop in India
Taiwan-based technology major ASUS on Wednesday announced the launch of world's first liquid-cooled laptop 'Republic of Gamers' (ROG) GX700 in India, priced at Rs 412,990.
The premium flagship machine comes with a detachable ROG-exclusive Hydro Overclocking System cooling module and is powered by the 6th-generation Intel Mobile K-SKU ('Skylake') processor and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 graphics card "to give users desktop-grade power at home and ultra-fast performance on the go," the company said in a statement.
The laptop comes neatly packed in specially-made ROG-themed briefcase.
The Hydro Overclocking System not just provides unmatched cooling capabilities to GX700 but also opens up the possibility of superior overclocking.
The CPU can be overclocked up to 48 per cent and the 64GB DDR4 memory can be overclocked by up to 43 per cent.
The laptop is also the world's first 17-inch real 4K UHD gaming device to feature NVIDIA G-SYNC for stunning visuals.
The company also unveiled its latest ROG Strix GL502, a compact 15.6-inch gaming laptop with 4K display that delivers breathtaking visuals. The ROG GL502 starts at Rs 127,990.
With the new line-up for its flagship ROG series in India, ASUS India is eyeing to capture 50 per cent share of the gaming laptops market in India by next year.